Tottenham Vs Villa - Wed 19th May - KO 6pm, live on Sky.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Build the team around bale is your suggestion. Couple of ok games against poor oppo. Hes given up on his own career but well pay him a fortune to hang aroumd
No he can go back his had some good games but then his crap. His had enough time to be fit. Not sure why he didn’t start today as I’m sure in euros he will have to play every 4/5 days. Wrong choice today to bring on when losing. It needed some one who was press them and show some intensity. It had to be Lucas but fucking mason has dropped him like a lead ballon when he was our only attacking player with some form. Certainly better than Son and berg. Not sure what pecking order mason has?

We are shit!
That is all.
Fucking embarrassing.
I am disgusted, fucking disgusted..
I will gladly take mid table /relegation mediocrity for a while,if it means we get rid of all the deadwood and leeches.
53 years old&supporter. 45 years attending games and that is most I have been let down(apart from the FA Cup semi final against Everton in the 90s). I may be over reacting,but I really thought we ,as fans would get a reaction tonight,and a decent shift. But no.
Bollocks
100%

Utterly shameful.

You realise weve played 5 bottom half teams(leeds were in the bottom half until we lost to them) in the league under Mason including the worst team sheffutd and the team in worst form in 2021 southampton.

In the fixtures against these same 5 teams we had 12 points instead of 9.
Won 3 and lost 2 plus LC game. Just imagine if we had to play anyone in the top half.

Sad Jim Carrey GIF

Ndombele was on the field and he contributed sweet Fanny Adams.
The loss was down to Reggie but what annoyed me was it seems our other players were more intent in helping him "redeem himself" than pass to another player.
I actually thought we deserved a bit better from the game especially after Grealish was subbed.
He produced two moments as mason liked to call it to set up two great situations/chances. Don’t think bumbling dele or sidewanks did anything of note.

ive just realised after seeing videos on Twitter that everyone was in the top tiers

thats just... wow. Like, wow. £60 and they coudlnt even give the fans the better seats in the house for the final home game.

Fuck ENIC and fuck Levy, enough is enough, they are taking the piss out of us

I still don't think that was the worst performance this season.

The first half against Chelsea at home was borderline absurd. We stood like statues in our penalty area and let them pass it around us.
There were plenty of games like that this season and last. Home game Dec 19 v Chelski was the same and that was when were playing well.

At least we have Skipp coming back, a better athlete with good ability and mentality.

Skipp might put in a transfer request yet.
Playing for a side with ambition & an established first team striker with Pukki.

He'll be potentially shitting in litres tomorrow...still though, what did they expect from a DL complimentary for the masses burger?

Probably flogging fucking dodgy Spurs branded Immodium from the club shop tomorrow, the baldy fucking bastard.
He was unlucky. Happens.

I had a superb sausage roll before the game and a top class hot dog at half time. No issues with either.

Just home, missed all the second half. Haven't the stomach to watch it back now, I'll get to it later. Anybody care to give me a quick summary? Any decent performer?

Started reasonably well but they threatened to score as much as we did I'd say. We were 2-1 down and Mason was frozen on the sidelines whilst playing two holding midfielders for much of it.

Bale came on and caused them some problems and Harry didn't really have much to go on. Ndombele came on and immediately looked better than Winks but was blowing a lung out of his arse within five minutes.

Gio, Rodon, Lamela, Moura...all better options that were ignored due to the blatant cronyism that is rampant at the club. Mason keeps wanking off the club but it is clear he values his friendships with the players more than the club.

Pretty much every other result went against us and two things are certain for this week. Mason will start his mates and Arse will overhaul us.

We are shit!
That is all.
Fucking embarrassing.
I am disgusted, fucking disgusted..
I will gladly take mid table /relegation mediocrity for a while,if it means we get rid of all the deadwood and leeches.
53 years old&supporter. 45 years attending games and that is most I have been let down(apart from the FA Cup semi final against Everton in the 90s). I may be over reacting,but I really thought we ,as fans would get a reaction tonight,and a decent shift. But no.
Bollocks

Yep. I read 'my eyes have seen the glory' over the last few days and what the ex-players say about what playing for Spurs means to them compared to the current pile of dross is chalk and cheese.

What I wouldn't give for a Stevie P, Graham Roberts, Paul Miller or Terry Naylor right now. They wouldn't stand for it.

I genuinely feel sorry for younger fans. We won 11 trophies between 1961 and 1984. Had 2 or 3 very close runs at the title in the 80s and was unlucky not to win the League Cup in 82 and FA cup in 87 as well.

Going to football was cheap and brilliant fun. We had the biggest away support in the country in 1977-78 and 1978-1979. I loved it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom