Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

A defeat yesterday and a picture of a mouldy pie isn’t going to make much of a difference to my thoughts on this. Not really sure I can blame Levy for mouldy pies.
How about the extortionate ticket prices and then being sat as far from the pitch as possible to maximise advertising and sponsorship...
Does that change your thoughts at all?

Or how about lying in his end of season message that the fans came first?

The thing is most of our fans at the time backed each decision and continued to support him. So probably not.

The "Cult of Levy" really has come back to bite us in the arse
principal skinner old people GIF

A Director of Football will fail like anything else under Enics control .They wil be so restricted by Levy's demands that it will always crash as ever before .
They will either leave quickly or Hitchen mold puppet.

A Director of Football will fail like anything else under Enics control .They wil be so restricted by Levy's demands that it will always crash as ever before .
They will either leave quickly or Hitchen mold puppet.

Yeh that is my worry. We will get to a state where we want to sell 6 players to reinvest but Levy will haggle for money he will never get and fuck it all up.

Yeh that is my worry. We will get to a state where we want to sell 6 players to reinvest but Levy will haggle for money he will never get and fuck it all up.

Levy is the biggest mug in football

Wants a fortune for our deadwood but won't pay the same money for other sides better players.

Painful watching the likes of Rose, Eriksen etc all rot away because he thought he could get top dollar

The £1.67 bn valuation already includes the debt, and the asset.

If a buyer pays us our value they take over the debt, it will not be ENIC's liability any longer, it is NOT a personal debt of our shareholders.

If club is valued at, and new buyer pays £1.67bn, they walk away with £1.67bn, well 85.5% of that (their shareholding anyway) and the other shareholders walk away with the other 14.5%, or alternatively a buyer would just buy their shares, but will not be discounted by any debt left on stadium.
yes, that makes much more sense. The point still stands though, the debt has very little impact on anything. It's small in the scheme of things. ENIC will net a tidy profit that will keep increasing as other sponsorship deals materialise, debt is cleared and asset values increase.

I’ve been wavering and edging toward giving it up. Have until 3rd June (I think).

Really conflicted tbh. Angry that it’s come to this....giving something up that I enjoy in order to make a point (or piss in the wind).

Can’t stand the majority of this team, the last manager and particularly Levy and his crass greed but was still looking forward to match days again. Going with old mates, meeting new ones from here.

As I said, still undecided but if I don’t renew I probably need to walk away from professional football and Spurs

I was the same. A few of my mates were as well. We have all renewed (to the best of my knowledge). In the end I did it purely so it will take me through 2022 and I can say I have been going 50 years. That might be a good time to sign off.

Wants a fortune for our deadwood but won't pay the same money for other sides better players.

Painful watching the likes of Rose, Eriksen etc all rot away because he thought he could get top dollar
He negotiates like a child. Just because he's managed to get a cheap player when they desperately need to get rid of someone (like VDV), he thinks hes some sort of genius and now goes super low for every player.

Think that's the first time I've been to Tottenham after a spell away and not gone to the shop. I usually spend a small fortune. Speaking to someone who works in there after the game, I got told that the new shirts will cost £105 - absolute greed.

Well I'm not buying it.
I,m now at the end of my tether with Levy and his greed. I've supported this club for 50 years and I've finally come to the conclusion - what's the point anymore
Levy and Enic have eroded away my love for Tottenham and the way they have basically worked against us on the pitch. They have never really provided the tools to help the manager get the best team on the pitch. They've always gone for the cheap option and the best players eventually leave and all this Is down to levy.
It's bad enough having to play against financially doped teams and inept referees without having the chairman working against you to save a few quid.

Why should I pay 1800 quid for me and my son to watch a team that has no chance of doing anything because of the enemy within. Levy needs to realise that this is all on him

It’s a huge issue, penny wise pound stupid as the saying goes.

If we cannot sell and we have a vast bloated squad that could be sold to get money and free wages we cannot reinvest.

We could sell 10 players and still have a large team particularly with Skipp and Sess coming back. That is our ticket to a rebuild but that means taking a hit on prices.

I think what is abundantly clear is that Spurs and United fans are both sick of their clubs owners.

The interesting part will be what those respective owners do next.
My suspicion is United will go hard for Kane. If he chose to go there their fans will back down.
ENIC will do what ENIC do. They'll get some wet prick of a coach. They'll buy 7 players for less than the cost of 1 Kane, all of them from the D list and try to claim the future is bright.

He claims he cares about the supporters in the chairman's message and they he sticks em all up in the god tiers and serves them dodgy food for a £60 premium.

I think people have seen enough, I am not purchasing another Spurs related piece of merchandise or tickets until Levy steps down.

At this point I don't even just want him to step back from the football side, I want him out, full stop just because of how he treats the supporters.

We as a forum have power, plenty of us post here on the fighting cock, we need to come together and do something for this football club!
I like the sentiment.

But I think we have all been abused for so long by the club that we don't have the passion or the fire to do protests anywhere near the levels we've seen at Man Utd.
Man Utd fans are used to winning and they won't let standards slip, most of us our current young fanbase have probably only ever seen the club win a couple of league cups.

I might just about find the energy to get on here from the comfort of my armchair and piss and moan from my keyboard. But I don't have energy or passion to mobilise.

I just don't see it changing unless these cunts sell.

So I was thinking why would a complete oxygen thief like levy be giving out free food. Turns out hes got some cheap rotten shit from somewhere and trying to win the fans over by giving them free, mouldy, rotten food which probably cost him nothing in the first place. What a terrible human.
It's probably the old food the club has been sitting on for more than a year since Covid happened.

Back
Top Bottom