Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Have you been forced to pick a side by Levy out posters?
No, that's not the point though as you know. They pick your side. You are either one or the other.

I'm neither to be honest.
I thought you were stronger than that,
John Travolta Kiss GIF

Have you been forced to pick a side by Levy out posters?

I thought you were stronger than that,
I think it’s also because you get people claiming to be neutral whilst supporting him giving himself a pay rise during an awful season that he had a big hand in.

I've been Levy out ever since he sold Carrick and sacked Jol at half-time.

Top 4, Poch, CL final, and the stadium were impressive though. It's just a shame there was only 1 League Cup for 10-20 years of trophy winning ticket prices.

I've been Levy out ever since he sold Carrick and sacked Jol at half-time.

Top 4, Poch, CL final, and the stadium were impressive though. It's just a shame there was only 1 League Cup for 10-20 years of trophy winning ticket prices.
No need to take sides, you’ll offend SpiderSpurs SpiderSpurs and he’ll have to scurry back to his safe space in the darkness

A serious club is planning for life without Son this summer. That means an £80-100m clinical forward to step straight in & replace what he used to give us. Instead we'll piss around with some £20-30m punts and continue moving backwards all while neglecting to replace Kane

Had my man city tickets on the exchange in a pair in the south stand for 2 days and no takers. Just taken them off in the hope that if we win Saturday that they go when I put them back on.

Our fans are pretty fair weather, although I can understand it a little with it being a midweek game. But just a reminder that if the form isnt there then tourists arent going to flood in for the product when the loyal fans cant make a game.

The club announcing a Travis Scott concert less than 48 hours after another on field humiliation is as tone deaf as ever.

"Sorry Travis mate, the men's first team took a battering so we're gonna have to delay the announcement of your concert, hopefully we beat Burnley then we can tell the whole world, if not you gotta wait until we win"

Had my man city tickets on the exchange in a pair in the south stand for 2 days and no takers. Just taken them off in the hope that if we win Saturday that they go when I put them back on.

Our fans are pretty fair weather, although I can understand it a little with it being a midweek game. But just a reminder that if the form isnt there then tourists arent going to flood in for the product when the loyal fans cant make a game.
think its more a case of not wanting to watch us pull out a performance and hand the title to the gooners

Back
Top Bottom