Poch coming back to Spurs?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Do you think Pochettino would be a good choice for our next coach?

• Yes

Votes: 175 60.3%
  • No

Votes: 115 39.7%

• Total voters
Just before Poch we had also bought Lloris, Vertonghen, Dembele , we need the scout who found these players.
If I remember correctly we did lose someone like this, and he blamed Levy and his micromanagement.

I really think our scouting went to shit because of that. I can't remember his name for the life of me though.

Unsung heroes these scouts..

It's like getting back together with your ex: it almost never works.
Ill Be Back Jim Carrey GIF

Just before Poch we had also bought Lloris, Vertonghen, Dembele , we need the scout who found these players.

Lloris > One of the most high-profile keepers in Europe
Vertonghen > Captain of Ajax and was available for a cheap fee
Dembele > Played for Fulham and got rave reviews.

These were hardly unknowns!

I could see Levy approaching him due to the lack of choices but I can't really see Poch wanted to come back while Levy is at the club. He wanted to rebuild and take us to the level, Levy thought he knew better and could find a manager who could use the same tools and get a better result, he was wrong.

Lloris > One of the most high-profile keepers in Europe
Vertonghen > Captain of Ajax and was available for a cheap fee
Dembele > Played for Fulham and got rave reviews.

These were hardly unknowns!
Then with poch our big money buys were locelso, ndombele, sanchez, who apparently got rave reviews but they are bang (slightly above) average.

This could be the desperation talking, but... Neymar and Mbappe are probably leaving, the fans are pissed that Poch doesn't have PSG running away with Ligue 1... maybe. Just maybe.
Jimmy Fallon Reaction GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Back
Top Bottom