Racism in football

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Live to PewPew...

Espn Fighting GIF by Top Rank Boxing

Why do so many black people not support it mate? Even some players.
Because perhaps they aren’t happy about the media or whoever trying to make it political .

if someone wants to take a knee because they believe in racial or whatever equality then good for them . I’m sure the majority haven’t delved into the negative political stance of BLM & have no interest in it

Because perhaps they aren’t happy about the media or whoever trying to make it political .

if someone wants to take a knee because they believe in racial or whatever equality then good for them . I’m sure the majority haven’t delved into the negative political stance of BLM & have no interest in it
But why does it need to replace Kick it out?

And the media, made it political did it?

Sure. I've been aware of this movement for years, so just because Gareth bloody Southgate tells me it's not political do you think I should forget the fact I might have a slightly better insight on it than him?

Sure. You're a one man band just like that fraud SoCalSpurs SoCalSpurs .

What the fuck are you wittering on about?

And there you go, framing what I said from your outlook rather than mine.

Ironically, here you are clearly willing to make lazy supositions upon MY outlook in order to profile me as one of "them".

It's pretty obvious what I meant, and that is that politics should be nowhere near sport.

You could have said just that..... You didn't and your chosen elaboration spoke beyond that simple statement.

Anti-racism was never a problem before,

Then why in the 90's (and since) for example, whenever there are/were anti-racism protests; were there always vocal and mobilised pockets of resistance?

but just overlook the whole point of my first response why don't you.

Are things better because of BLM or not? Simple question, i'm sure you can answer it honestly if you really try.

......I've yet to see any measurable improvement and no I don't think the idiology of the BLM organisation (as opposed to the simpler original concept) is without flaw. That doesn't mean that I object to players taking the knee if they're acting upon their own conviction.

When these cunts start refusing to play for man city or play a world Cup in Qatar or the premier being shown in China because of various human rights attrocities then I'll have more respect for it, when it's just tokenism because it began trending in the UK after it began trending in America it's a pointless token gesture that I've never actually booed but just said I did for the fucking lolz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom