England vs. Ukraine July 3rd 2021

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Even if we don't win this tournament, and we have a fantastic chance to, I think the future is bright for our national football team. Most of our players will only get better, the likes of Foden, Mount, Rice, Saka, Bellingham etc etc.

Despite the lack of goals, I much prefer this team to the one when we had world-class players (by club form) all over the place. I'm talking your Rooney's, Gerrard's, Lampard's, Terry's etc. This squad just looks pleased to be there and to be in each other's company, whereas previous squads have looked anything else. This England squad is much easier to route for.

we will win but im not gonna be optimistic because iceland knocked us out before
It's a self preservation thing to stop ourselves getting too gutted if we did go out.

But it's worth noting that the Iceland game was 5 years ago and only Walker, Sterling and Kane were in that team.

But I know what you mean

bojo.jpg

The first thing I learned in RAF is treat any flag with respect. Don't let it touch the ground.
So yeah, really bad PR move.
Iโ€™m not really nationalistic but I think Iโ€™d not stand on a flag , does come across as a bit disrespectful

Back
Top Bottom