England V Denmark Semi Final Wembley Wednesday 7th July 20:00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Do you remember the time you tried to tell me it was ILLEGAL to smoke outside?

You love to feel some sort of outrage, you've been going on about Brexit for 5 years now.
Time to stop and take a breath...
What's that got to do with this? You feel outrage about irrelevant things more than most, someone only has to sneeze and you get pissed off at them.

I don't like that someone shined a laser pointer in someone's eyes, if you are ok about that it's up to you.

There's good banter in football and you have to be able to take your licks.

However there's a weird political agenda amongst England fans this tournament. Look at the state of the Germany game, going on about wars and brexit and shit.

To be honest, as a foreigner who spent the past 13 years growing up London I've found the whole Nationalism and Xenophobia that comes with England during this tournament quite scary.

You know, you can can always go back to wherever you come from then if it scares you that much? We don't hold people hostage.

What's that got to do with this? You feel outrage about irrelevant things more than most, someone only has to sneeze and you get pissed off at them.

I don't like that someone shined a laser pointer in someone's eyes, if you are ok about that it's up to you.
Wow the irony!!

There's good banter in football and you have to be able to take your licks.

However there's a weird political agenda amongst England fans this tournament. Look at the state of the Germany game, going on about wars and brexit and shit.

To be honest, as a foreigner who spent the past 13 years growing up London I've found the whole Nationalism and Xenophobia that comes with England during this tournament quite scary.
Well, with respect, you don't know what you are talking about if you think this behaviour is as recent as this tournament. In my opinion, apart from booing the knee, which has thankfully stopped, there is far less nationalism etc surrounding England in recent years.

Wow the irony!!
At the end of the day, I know that this is just an internet forum and if I don't agree with someone on one one subject, it doesn't mean I won't agree with them on other things. I don't get so pissed off that I put them on a long ignore list.

At the end of the day, I know that this is just an internet forum and if I don't agree with someone on one one subject, it doesn't mean I won't agree with them on other things. I don't get so pissed off that I put them on a long ignore list.
You're not on ignore sweet cheeks.... and breathe....

Back
Top Bottom