Racism in football

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Samisspurs Samisspurs where is the evidence that this was not a racially motivated attack. Why are the police lying.? If you had proof you'd be straight down my throat. You haven't though, have you. You just lazily turned to conspiracy. "The police do it all the time" well here is your moment press the magic reveal button. Shine your light.

The more pertinent question is why you wish to deny the racism that went on here?

If the police have called it "racially motivated." Why should I dispell this?
because there is no racial language used. Race has become politicised and sensationalised, and you seem to have swallowed it all, but then you probably like having something to froth about.

Last edited:
What concerns me is the argument that it is a very small minority saying this , which it undoubtedly is. However the minority grows in size pretty quickly if you include , those that think that way but don’t vocalise it , those that try to defend people being racist with a bullshit arguments of freedom of speech, those that try and encompass other issues to deflect, finally those that are apathetic and are not really bothered by racism
if you are not repulsed and disgusted by the treatment of these young men [ who are just a more public manifestation of many people’s daily experiences] then you are racist, it is an argument about how racist, not whether you are racist

i am a 60 year old reasonably comfortably off white man , I can only imagine how racism hurts and damages people , My kids are extremely fortunate and i have made damn sure they know it, it is everyone’s job to fight this evil

Some of the comments on this thread are a bit odd. A couple basically amount to "don't protest so loudly or you'll get more racist abuse" or "why don't we stick with the less successful and less in your face measures of Kick it Out?"

Out of sight, out of mind. Some objections seem to be based on whatabouttery whilst others amount to an objection that current protests are too successful and should be toned down (for the players own good of course!).

In the end, those kinds of arguments result in the appeasement of racists, whether conscious or not.

neville-Chamberlain-Peace-in-our-Time-1938-E.jpg

because there is no racial language used. Race has become politicised and sensationalised, and you seem to have swallowed it all, just trying to help you mate.
So why have the police in your scenario upgraded this to "racially motivated" whats your evidence that they are lying to us.

If you have no evidence and it's just a theory well fine. But I would be less inclined to accuse posters of "swallowing" if you have after all just made it up or took it from online right wing conspiracy nuts.

So why have the police in your scenario upgraded this to "racially motivated" whats your evidence that they are lying to us.

If you have no evidence and it's just a theory well fine. But I would be less inclined to accuse posters of "swallowing" if you have after all just made it up or took it from online right wing conspiracy nuts.
the police are pretty woke these days if you hadn't noticed.
Do you have to be woke to be a police officer?

Racism is abhorrent.... end of.

Whether it's a white skinhead who dislikes Asians.... or a Hijhab wearing Muslim who hates Jews... or hey, even a black guy who (maybe justifiably) hates whites... they all have their personal reasons.... be it Religion, Politics, History, or just plain bigotry.

Still don't make it right though.... whoever it is!

As and when the Alien invasion happens, we're ALL just weak little Earthlings, with 2 funny eyes, a weird little mouth that we needlessly feed through, and a nose in the middle of our faces!

When the Alien blood sucking Zombies arrive, we're ALL fucked in the end, regardless of WHAT colour we are....

So let's just get along in the meantime, before the apocalypse comes!

Aliens will probably have a preference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom