Come here to laugh at Citeh

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The citygroup now owns 10 football clubs. The latest is ESTAC (ligue 1 france) bought in 2020. mancity loaned out their first player to them a few weeks ago If football keeps going in this direction and politicians/ uefa allow this to continue there won't be no competition anymore . I still don't understand why rb leipzig was allowed to play vs rb salzburg in a uefa competition last season . Our Clubs

Known as Troyes, they won Ligue 2 last season.

I really just follow Spurs and block out any of the mainstream football media because I don't give a shit about the dippers or manure, but does anybody know if City have a striker to replace Aguero? Jesus?

Do they need even a striker?

Asking for a friend.

:kaneshh:

I really just follow Spurs and block out any of the mainstream football media because I don't give a shit about the dippers or manure, but does anybody know if City have a striker to replace Aguero? Jesus?

Do they need even a striker?

Asking for a friend.

:kaneshh:

Here’s one!

I'm assuming this'll just trundle on at a snail's pace for years to come; with the dirty cunts scooping up a sack of trophies in the meantime....

Last edited:
Hopefully this investigation is quite serious. City, Chelsea, PSG are the reason football is a mercenaries dreamland at the moment where people like Jorge Mendes and Mino Raiola, literal parasites, have more power than normal clubs, just like Man United and Real Madrid are the reason why fees are as high as they are, starting from wages, TV income, transfer fees etc. Let's just hope that this is the start of a domino effect...

Says much the lengths City’s owners have gone to in trying to keep it out the media and in the courts the last two years. I sent the article link to a City supporting pal of mine who just replied with ‘Yawn’ and ‘Set Kane free’ but not for more than £70M.

They think the whole football worlds against them and they are doing nothing wrong. Deluded. Nothing would please me more in football to see them get proper bans/points deductions etc. as fines are meaningless.

City and Chelsea are clubs built on blood money. If Kane went to United much as it would hurt they are an organically grown club like Liverpool and anything he wins there would be real.

Every Premier League season we compete against two teams that are 100m runners who openly injected themselves with steroids.

Hopefully this investigation is quite serious. City, Chelsea, PSG are the reason football is a mercenaries dreamland at the moment where people like Jorge Mendes and Mino Raiola, literal parasites, have more power than normal clubs, just like Man United and Real Madrid are the reason why fees are as high as they are, starting from wages, TV income, transfer fees etc. Let's just hope that this is the start of a domino effect...
And that it happens soon...in my opinion this is as bad as match fixing.
Citeh are guilty as fuck . Until the powers that be hand out a real punishment, relegation, points deduction, removal of trophies won under false pretences it will continue. Football needs to clean its act up. Look what happened to Saracens in rugby union.

And yet almost all fans in here wanted them to win over Liverpool!!!!

It’s because City like Chelsea winning has no meaning, ‘’so you bought a trophy’’.

Liverpool on the other hand did so through being smart, selling key players, reinvesting, building a style within their means that took them to the top. There is nothing fake in what they did and so fans are jealous of Liverpool because their success is real.

There should be equal outrage against City as there was against the ESL. They are as equally bad for football as that scheme.

Worse. They’ve cheated since their owners have come in. Plus tried to cover it up and use their finances to silence anyone who goes against them. The whistle blower who leaked the info on them to uefa is in hiding. Goodness knows what would happen to him if they found out where he was.

Hopefully the PL take them down. I think the British media and also, more importantly, the other PL clubs will push hard for them to be punished. There will be all sorts going on behind the scenes with the other PL clubs pressurising the PL to do something. It’s not going to happen quickly though by the sounds of things.

Back
Top Bottom