Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sadder day for Kane and all the fans who worship him as ‘One of Our Own’

Tell your average 10 yr old fan wearing a new Harry Kane shirt that his hero wants to win trophies with another club and couldn’t be bothered to show up for training like his teammates

I see Grealish did show up for training at Villa today

Says it all

Once again we’re a laughing stock but this time it’s down to Kane
‘Our Talisman’
FfS 🤦
Well said, Baz

I was very much in the Mourinho out camp, though not a week or less before a final. I'm not saying that we should have stuck with Mourinho by any means. But at the very least, he has a record Espirito Santo can only dream of.
The best day of the season was the day we sacked the dino, absolutely the right thing to do before the final too (he had well and truly lost the dressing room, it's what you do when this happens to the manager and he was spanked by City only 3 weeks or so prior).

What someone has done 20yrs previous has very little what they will do today, especially if the evidence to support what he is doing recently is showing us that he's shite. Van Gaal has a better record, looks like we missed out there too.

Oh fuck off
if it wasn't for abu dhabi city overpaying for players see Kyle fucking Walker 50m. football wouldn't be in this situation. FFP was supposed to stop this kinda thing happening. A team that cant fill there stadium paying 200 million plus for 2 players and the media are fawning over them. It's a bloody disgrace citeh are owned by a fucking state yet we are supposed to bend over backwards and get shafted by them for a player whose worth 5 times more than Kyle Walker. The situation with transfer fees skyrocketing is down to clubs like citeh.
FFP was designed to protect the status quo for the likes of Man U. It had nothing to do with fair play

I hope he does well. I hope he does very well. But as of right now, I see him as a downgrade on Mourinho. I genuinely don't see how anybody can think of him differently. He was an appointment made in desperation. That never bodes well.

I think it is a sideways move.

Neither one is close to good enough for what we should be aiming for and any small distinction of one being slightly better or worse than the other is overshadowed by neither being any good.

Look at the state of this doughnut.

If you've wondered why we're in this daft situation, here's exhibit A.

Absolute fucking lamppost.

He has one client. His brother.

Am genuinely curious as to what he does all day? Does he bring a briefcase and if so, what is inside it? His lunch? More pictures to hang on the wall in order to kill time before knocking off early at 3? What is written in that notebook?

Frankly, that picture asks more questions than it answers.

Silly silly move today that only handicaps Kane. If City offer 100mil for Grealish, then Kane can't expect us to accept 100 for him. Why should we sell for less especially to another team in the Premier league and on top of that a rich rich club.

It absolutely frustrates me to no end this narrative of Kane needing to go elsewhere to win something. We've been in about 3 finals and a few semis, couple of league pushes. He is the main striker, failing to win something when it matters falls on him partially and he hasn't scored in any of the finals he's been in. He also hasn't got us into the finals with his goals from what I can remember.
Love Kane to bits as we all do on here but fuck me you would think we haven't got past a quarter finals the whole time he's been with us. Eventually he needs to step up and do it himself in a finals rather than this look that we are now beneath him and its the players around him are ruining it for him. It's total bullocks.

Hes bombarded his way to fitness to appear in finals in the past to literally do nothing all game now he wants to fuck off to City to finally win something with a team that is winning without him.

For me that's a lack of ambition, wanting to have a title gift wrapped rather than grinding it out himself.

Each to their own I can't knock him technically but if he leaves this season, as great as he has been and best in our prem era for spurs, he doesn't quite match some of the premier league assassins that really did it for their clubs. I'm talking the Agueros, Drogba, Rooney, Henry types. They had good players around them also but they were the talisman that never went missing in Cup finals. I've always said this about Kane that makes him that touch of the very best of the prem history for me.

Obviously speaking from a bitter tongue after today but its something I've said for a very long
Agree with a lot here, just to say he's not alone in that. Of your list,,Henry played in 9 finals and never scored

He has one client. His brother.

Am genuinely curious as to what he does all day? Does he bring a briefcase and if so, what is inside it? His lunch? More pictures to hang on the wall in order to kill time before knocking off early at 3? What is written in that notebook?

Frankly, that picture asks more questions than it answers.

It's embarrassing.

Can you imagine some hard nosed lawyer getting let loose on that wally?

I can only assume he's a front and there's a team of competent people behind him as otherwise, Harry deserves everything he gets for allowing that spanner to run his career.

It's embarrassing.

Can you imagine some hard nosed lawyer getting let loose on that wally?

I can only assume he's a front and there's a team of competent people behind him as otherwise, Harry deserves everything he gets for allowing that spanner to run his career.

Players do silly shit like this all the time...... Toby + his Dad...... Rabiot + his Mum etc.

Severe lack of class to treat the club, who have invested time/effort/money to ensure he succeeded wearing your colours.

To ruin such a strong legacy built up by such petulance tells us all we need to know about the modern day game

Hope you get the right result and the club come out on top....for footballs sake!

West Ham fan

Every picture I see of Charlie Kane is him wearing a suit posing at an office desk 😂

Never with a client. Never any paperwork about..... Just lots of un-natural looking selfies.....

(Reminds me of a film, but i can't remember which one....)

Looks like he spilled his coffee too, the div!

Back
Top Bottom