Pacos Ferreira v Tottenham Hotspur (Euro Conference) Thursday 19 August @ 19.30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hope the club release the unedited Nuno cam footage from today. Every time the broadcast cut to him on the touchline he looked like a man who was being forced to watch his parents have sex.

Well, I suppose thatā€™s better than being forced to watch his wife having sex with another man

the reason for playing this tourement is to keep thesecond 11 up to speed in case they are needed in the EPL, so where were the rest of the second 11 ?
sissoko, nodombele
Iā€™d suggest the reason for these matches is firstly money, secondly uefa coefficient points and thirdly to tease us fans and create a sense of getting skid marks in our pants after getting a fantastic date ( win v city. Feel great. Lose to fuck knows how with a load of shit performances. Feel less great - headlines Nuno admits Spurs ā€˜feel-good factor has disappearedā€™ after Pacos loss)

I have, on reality.

......I wouldn't be so sure about that.

I understand your disagrees

This seems doubtful....

We were roundly commended beyond the Spurs fan-base for our performance on Saturday.

Your comments just reflect a man who's grip on reality is crippled by confirmation bias.

If this is your crack at giving the bloke a chance, then it's a tragically weak effort.

They seemed to think it would be easy for opposing forwards to press his buttons and make him compromise himself. Early days yet. He's only just come back from an injury and it probably wasn't the best environment for him to make his full debut. A bit of love from our supporters and I think he'll be all right.

The comms were a mess. They were peddling that narrative before the poor fucker had even kicked the ball.

Look obviously it wasnā€™t a good display and you could see they havenā€™t train together a lot some of the players getting back to fitness so this game doesnā€™t bother me a tall and nuno gets a chance to address some problems in the squad

Not the biggest issue but why werenā€™t we wearing all white tonight?
Also why were we wearing Premier League numbers?

Weā€™re the only club Iā€™ve ever seen that has their own numbers that wears the league ones in non-league competitions, itā€™s strange.

On the plus side sartorially, I like Golliniā€™s baseball cap, gotta get me one of those

Also why were we wearing Premier League numbers?

Weā€™re the only club Iā€™ve ever seen that has their own numbers that wears the league ones in non-league competitions, itā€™s strange.

On the plus side sartorially, I like Golliniā€™s baseball cap, gotta get me one of those
Europa conference league, right? Levy probably didn't approve of wasting funds on new shirts.

Just wear the same kit from the league, with any luck we'll be out of this shite in 2 matches anyway. No one will notice.

TBF losing matches in any comp is a basic inevitability. So it means we're the first club to play in all those comps. Not all that shabby, in truth.

Exactly.. although we haven't actually qualified for this competition yet, nor do I think losing the first leg of a 2 leg tie counts as a defeat.

What's so infuriating about tonight is that someone like Ndombele would absolutely run riot in that game.

But he's just incapable of making the basic physical grade.
We donā€™t know that though? His been training like the rest of the squad. Nuno is being a dick if he couldnā€™t even include in 25 man squad. What harm would there have been in taking him. At least put him on the bench and start integrating him back. But know rather alienate him even more. His probably more talented than the shit put out tonight. He may have his faults but surely his worth 10 winksā€s?

Back
Top Bottom