Wolves (A) 2pm - The Nuno derby

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Facts - played two won two - all your comments are just negative suppositions not facts. What are you hoping to gain, a round of applause for being miserable?
It's a forum. Get off it if you don't like that it's acceptable for people to point out negatives even after a victory as there was plenty today

Well that isn't what I said is it. Read properly. If you don't think we were lucky to escape with a win them you're even more deluded then you sound
Why were we lucky? we scored and missed a few they missed a few ... where's the luck?

Making something up doesn't make it true .... giving your opinion is perfectly fine .... but just like mine "we deserved the win having executed our game plan better than they did" neither is factual ...

My view is that we took all the hard work from training as a back six all week and on the day we defended exceptionally well, both positionally and tactically the plan worked, however on the ball especially in the final third we were not that good. That said we still created more and better chances than they did ... so in my opinion we deserved our win, but like your "we were lucky" that's just my opinion.

Who's more deluded? does it matter? P2 W2 just be happy .............

They do mean something to Spurs fans, Hugo's saves mean that we keep a clean sheet and win the second game in a row, we all know that upsets your narrative - that's now two weekends in a row you've had to suck on a Spurs win - how that must sting ... 😆 😆 😆

Nope haven't had to suck on anything as much as you try to make up that story.

Unlike you I am enjoying the Spurs win, not trying to call out other supporters to tell them how to act. For me the Spurs win is all that matters, sorry that isn't enough for you.

Nope haven't had to suck on anything as much as you try to make up that story.

Unlike you I am enjoying the Spurs win, not trying to call out other supporters to tell them how to act. For me the Spurs win is all that matters, sorry that isn't enough for you.

You claim that but then make endless posts saying how shit we are - so do we believe your words or your actions?

Igula loves Spurs but Igula is going to beat them down at every opportunity he gets - all abusers say the same thing - it's a pretty hard logic for normal people to understand.

You claim that but then make endless posts saying how shit we are - so do we believe your words or your actions?

Igula loves Spurs but Igula is going to slag them off at every opportunity he gets - that's pretty hard to understand.

I haven't made endless posts saying how we shit we are. I have made posts about our play. Posts many others have also made. Sorry that is offends you so much but as I have said to others, and I think you as well, you don't decide who is or isn't a Spurs, especially when it comes to someone like me who you have shown to be clueless about.

I haven't made endless posts saying how we shit we are. I have made posts about our play. Posts many others have also made. Sorry that is offends you so much but as I have said to others, and I think you as well, you don't decide who is or isn't a Spurs, especially when it comes to someone like me who you have shown to be clueless about.
As I've said before - if beating on the club is your idea of support - have at it. My idea of support includes calling out the haters, sit next to me in the ground and call a Spurs player names, see what that gets you.

Maybe we just interpret 'support' differently ...

You go on hating I'll go on with my lilywhite tinted view - each to their own.

As I've said before - if beating on the club is your idea of support - have at it. My idea of support includes calling out the haters, sit next to me in the ground and call a Spurs player names, see what that gets you.

Maybe we just interpret 'support' differently ...

You go on hating I'll go on with my lilywhite tinted view - each to their own.

LOL

I couldn't give a shit what you think that would get me.

I am not beating on the club I am being honest, that is what fans should be. Putting on blinders and pretending everything is super awesome isn't being a supporter.

I will go on with my love of the club, you go on with whatever you want to do.

Couple takes

Far from our best game, Wolves away is never easy though.

Son was injured, and with Kane only playing 20min we essentially played most of the game without our two best attacking options.

We are in serious need of a creative midfielder. We have one so he either needs to step up or get out.

Hugo MOTM

2 for 2, with 6 points, we’re still in good shape. We didn’t played horrible, just didn’t create many chances.

LOL

I couldn't give a shit what you think that would get me.

I am not beating on the club I am being honest, that is what fans should be. Putting on blinders and pretending everything is super awesome isn't being a supporter.

I will go on with my love of the club, you go on with whatever you want to do.
Fair enough you do your thing .... and I will go on calling out the haters .... everyone's happy.

Couple takes

Far from our best game, Wolves away is never easy though.

Son was injured, and with Kane only playing 20min we essentially played most of the game without our two best attacking options.

We are in serious need of a creative midfielder. We have one so he either needs to step up or get out.

Hugo MOTM

2 for 2, with 6 points, we’re still in good shape. We didn’t played horrible, just didn’t create many chances.
After the brilliant performance last week, this was a horrible watch. Wolves were fucking awful too considering how dominant they were. Created next to fuck all. It was funny watching Traore romping up and down the pitch and fucking almost everything up. The odd occasion he didn’t, there was another Wolves player to share the embarrassment.
But we’ve not enjoyed much joy against them so if anything it was a very gratifying win against a team who were very fired up even if they were firing blanks. I will enjoy our win today and laugh at those Black Country inbreds.

As aggressive & bullying Traore can be (& was today) he has no end product. It’s like having a 12 inch cock and using it to clean out your ears.
He is fucking rubbish. Very fast. Very muscular. Bullies teams. Then puts it in row Z. He is no better than Sissoko.
He’s played over 100 games for Wolves and has 7 goals to his name….
His entire professional career reads 239 games and 20 goals….this guy is a Cheap Co-Commentators superstar….

By that I mean, if you listened to Dion Dublin today you would swear he was the second coming of Fat Ronaldo…..Cheap, lazy Co-Commentator sound bites…..

He’s played over 100 games for Wolves and has 7 goals to his name….
His entire professional career reads 239 games and 20 goals….this guy is a Cheap Co-Commentators superstar….

By that I mean, if you listened to Dion Dublin today you would swear he was the second coming of Fat Ronaldo…..Cheap, lazy Co-Commentator sound bites…..
To summarise… he’s shit?

We had a scalpel with peak Eriksen. The answer to our problem is now a bulldozer? Come on TFC. If Nuno blows £40 million on this chump it isn’t a sign of intent. It’s a waste of £40 million.

Back
Top Bottom