Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hot Sauce Food GIF by Cholula Hot Sauce

How much power has Levy actually got in this role ? Could he actually influence stricter FFP cause obviously that would be massively beneficial for us. We are now probably outside United Barcelona Real Bayern the next most self sustainable club in Europe revenue wise once stadium fully kicks in.

Barcelona should probably be the most sustainable club in Europe if they hadn’t utterly fcked it up. With a revenue of close on Β£1bn you really shouldn’t be in this situation.

Only 30 years - you child - if you'd been here a bit longer you'd know that we are now head and shoulders both off and on the field from where we were in the 80's and 90's ....

I get it now you're part of the me, me, me must have it now, now, now age ... spending money means nothing (I spend 3k a game to fly in now) just means you have money ... back in the sixties I bunked in for nothing most weeks, now I can go executive lounge if I choose, so what?

Be aware your constant negativity is not healthy, sort your life out before you get any worse.
We won things in the eighties....oh and the nineties....we dont win stuff with Enic just the we made loads of money for ourselves cup

4 litre !?!?!

I bought four of those about 10 years ago when they changed the recipe thanks to Heinz and the salt content law.

Would have bought more if I could have sauced...ahem....them.

Spent weeks cruising around north London looking for the old recipe And buying up stock.

lasted me a couple of years.

life hasn't been the same since.

I bought four of those about 10 years ago when they changed the recipe thanks to Heinz and the salt content law.

Would have bought more if I could have sauced...ahem....them.

Spent weeks cruising around north London looking for the old recipe And buying up stock.

lasted me a couple of years.

life hasn't been the same since.
What a wonderfully heartwarming story . Have you considering pitching it to Steven Spielberg?

What a wonderfully heartwarming story . Have you considering pitching it to Steven Spielberg?

Netflix have already bought the rights. It's a 12 episode 5 season extravaganza starring Ryan Reynolds, till the plot twist in series 3 where he/i dies and I become a woman to keep the trans folk happy.

I don't want to give too much away.

Its called HP.

Back
Top Bottom