Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Netflix have already bought the rights. It's a 12 episode 5 season extravaganza starring Ryan Reynolds, till the plot twist in series 3 where he/i dies and I become a woman to keep the trans folk happy.

I don't want to give too much away.

Its called HP.
No...Saving HP sauce...

The episode where the protagonist goes to a Londis in Wood Green on a rumour that they have out of date pre heinz recipe sauce is pure canon.
The episode where he discovers he has high blood pressure and has to switch to the new low salt version, except he still has 20 litres of the old stuff left...a comedy classic...

Netflix have already bought the rights. It's a 12 episode 5 season extravaganza starring Ryan Reynolds, till the plot twist in series 3 where he/i dies and I become a woman to keep the trans folk happy.

I don't want to give too much away.

Its called HP.
Recast it with Jason Statham and a horde of Kung Fu fighting zombies, and the sauce is the antidote.

I wonder what it would actually take for people to realise we're nothing more than a cash cow to our owners?
Getting fat off the club and only interested in exploring new avenues to make money.
It puts todays performance and result in perspective. It's really quite disgusting

I wonder what it would actually take for people to realise we're nothing more than a cash cow to our owners?
Getting fat off the club and only interested in exploring new avenues to make money.
It puts todays performance and result in perspective. It's really quite disgusting
So true Anchor tenants indeed. I despised the ownership period of Sugar but he actually dared to do more than this bunch of corporates. An enic transfer window to match 94 when the fa threw the book at us and we came back with world cup superstars klinsmann dumitrescue and popescue?

They’re full-max cucked now - only relegation would wake them up

Why are people living this fantasy that Levy is going to walk away under fan pressure or that ENIC are going sell up for the same reason? Absolutely absurd.

Back
Top Bottom