Come here to laugh at Citeh

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Could hear a pin drop in their stadium

Embarrassing for a team 4-0 up

Shite fans....

Edit: no I can hear a few cringey cunts doing the Yaya/Kolo Toure chant

The fact that most of their players since are just interchangeable face-less characters sums their whole operation up. It's all just vanilla as fuck.

.......Do they even have a song for their star man KDB?

Grealish has SO gone to the wrong team.

Got to also be a risk of interference with witnesses and obstructing course of justice given that he has the means to buy his way out of this hole if the victims/witnesses could be “persuaded” to drop their complaints.

E-2FWz0XMAUKre4

Grealish has SO gone to the wrong team.
Absolutely.

Grealish is also MASSIVELY over rated.

Not being churlish, he is clearly a very talented player, but £100m good? Improve Man City good? Not at all.

At this point, not even convinced he is good enough for their squad. He may grown into it, of course, but I can well see him disappearing into annonimity there...

I watched the Woolwich game, and he just looked lost. So passive, looked like a boy among men.

Back
Top Bottom