Come here to laugh at Citeh

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Absolutely.

Grealish is also MASSIVELY over rated.

Not being churlish, he is clearly a very talented player, but £100m good? Improve Man City good? Not at all.

At this point, not even convinced he is good enough for their squad. He may grown into it, of course, but I can well see him disappearing into annonimity there...

I watched the Woolwich game, and he just looked lost. So passive, looked like a boy among men.
I'm not sure he's a 50m player, much less 100.

Must of thought he was a flight risk, which doesn't paint a good picture.
The remand means the CPS will have such evidence that they can demonstrate guilt …. They don’t remand suspects if there is a chance they’re wrong or it opens up numerous legal issues namely time incorrectly spent in jail

unless his legal team can discover any element of doubt then he’s staying there til trial

I'm not sure he's a 50m player, much less 100.

He'd walk in our side over Bergwijn and Lucas. Maybe Gil will get there but he has a way to go yet. Grealish was only 100 million because Villa didn't need to sell and he wasn't bothered at all if he had to stay at Villa. Everyone knows he's not worth the money they paid for him, Guardiola included no doubt. But to say he's not a 50 million player in today's market is a bit daft, in my opinion. He's a quality player and should only get better, like Sterling has under Guardiola.

Absolutely.

Grealish is also MASSIVELY over rated.

Not being churlish, he is clearly a very talented player, but £100m good? Improve Man City good? Not at all.

At this point, not even convinced he is good enough for their squad. He may grown into it, of course, but I can well see him disappearing into annonimity there...

I watched the Woolwich game, and he just looked lost. So passive, looked like a boy among men.

You watched a different game than I did. He didn't stand out at all, but he certainly didn't look lost. But he's a ball hogger and that's not the way City play, so he'll need time to adapt and alter his game a little. Them signing him will also allow them to play Foden more centrally down the line and in the David Silva role, instead of playing from the left where he can be effective but is often not in games as much as they'd like.

You watched a different game than I did. He didn't stand out at all, but he certainly didn't look lost. But he's a ball hogger and that's not the way City play, so he'll need time to adapt and alter his game a little. Them signing him will also allow them to play Foden more centrally down the line and in the David Silva role, instead of playing from the left where he can be effective but is often not in games as much as they'd like.
I think he was lost.

Was demanding the ball in places he was never going to be useful, drifting around to places he was never going to be useful, and not once pushing on and really driving forward like he should be doing.

Well, once he did - and got an assist.

Also offered virtually no real goal threat, or particular attacking thrust.

As I say, he looked lost.

Could well be settling issues, could be he starts to really perform over time, but that game? Very poor IMO.

E-2FWz0XMAUKre4

I honestly assumed, with the cropping of the image and all, that it was the matches for their women's team. It wasn't until reading a few replies that I realized, it's their main team.

And there you have it all that’s wrong modern football…. teams lose their identity they stock up in money grabbing mercenaries with their greedy little agents sponging of gullible saps that trot along to games Saturday /Sunday/Wednesday paying a fortune for a product that the manager says is good but reality boring as fuck. Who twenty years ago or longer looked at City as a favourite “other“ team more so cos they were stuck with United winning everything like Everton because of who they’ve landed with. But Man City have lost their identity their soul there’s nothing there even their fan base is waking up to turning up every week winning and going home again is not all it’s cracked up to be.

Back
Top Bottom