Dele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Dele and Moura were great today !! Kane was totally linked with them ..

2c11e975b0970502f97ae3e767e2d75cdfcd6980.gif

Dele making fools of so many.
Yup! And the really frightening part is most of those haven't cottoned on just yet. Gonna be interesting when they do.

edit: And folks like Guido get real chirpy when good ol' Dele runs around a bit and they can post absolutely silly stats about it but on the more frequent occurrence of what we saw yesterday they suffer a profound laryngitis. In fact, they can't even man up and show themselves to say "yeah, he fucking sucked yesterday and I can imagine this is why some of you folks want his sorry ass gone". Instead they lie in wait for the next "man of the marathon" performance (totally ignoring the intervening shit after shit performances of jogging effort and absent quality) so they can get their circle jerk formed and wank amongst themselves. I imagine the time it takes for them to recognize is directly proportional to their understanding of the fucking game. Shame.

Last edited:
Dele isn't good enough
How many more times

All season people have said he's played well.
He's ran around a lot. Sissoko did that yet he was shit.

Are our expectations for the guy to make a successful 6yrd pass? This is the higher end of the PL not non-league football.

Get a grip. He doesn't look like scoring , creating or getting invovled in our attack.. Why tf is he playing?

He should never have been moved back into that 10 position, he was playing well in the 433 and making him the point in a 442 diamond was dumb as hell. That’s never worked, he’s not technical enough to play there. Nuno should have known better and hopefully won’t make that mistake again.

One good defensive block aside, contributed nothing apart from giving away needless free kicks.

Given what he went through with the last manager it would be great to see the arrogant, petulant Dele making a return but I think that's wishful thinking.

As someone wrote above, he's a player with no identity, Nuno is selecting him but I have no idea what attributes dele gives to this team, poor in the tackle, zero attacking threat, can't pick a pass past ten yards and for his height , terrible in the air. He's turned into a pound land version of fellani.

With worse hair

Dele isn't good enough
How many more times

All season people have said he's played well.
He's ran around a lot. Sissoko did that yet he was shit.

Are our expectations for the guy to make a successful 6yrd pass? This is the higher end of the PL not non-league football.

Get a grip. He doesn't look like scoring , creating or getting invovled in our attack.. Why tf is he playing?
Youre Great Well Done GIF by GrayDuckDent

Alli needs to move. For us and for himself. At another club in a different formation and a different style of play I have no doubt he can look a very good player once again.

He's a midfeilder like at MK. Had a amazing time as an AM but it's gone.

Play him in the 3 and he is a very decent player.
What?

He's been playing in the 3 all season and looked poor.

He's done he's finished. He won't come good. Watch him play his dribbling , shooting , passing its non existent. I'm convinced anyone could do a better job than him there heck even Winks could. Enough is enough.

Alli needs to move. For us and for himself. At another club in a different formation and a different style of play I have no doubt he can look a very good player once again.

I have my doubts. I'm not sure what he really offers outside of running. Doesn't finish consistently anymore. Can't dribble past anyone. Has no range of passing or creativity. Slows play down. His forward passes never get through. We really need to move on.

I have my doubts. I'm not sure what he really offers outside of running. Doesn't finish consistently anymore. Can't dribble past anyone. Has no range of passing or creativity. Slows play down. His forward passes never get through. We really need to move on.

I just think he's stale. Look at what a move did for Lingard. He looked like a completely different player than the one he had been for the last two or three seasons. I think Alli has as much talent as Lingard. He'll never become or get close to world-class though, and he looked destine for that some years back.

Back
Top Bottom