Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

ENIC are obviously far from perfect, but they did actually achieve a lot of what was asked of them over the summer.

I feel like a lot of people on this site are so set in their ways about being anti Levy that nothing ENIC does now will ever be good enough. We sign Romero, possibly the best defender from the Serie A, and instead all people focus on are "why didn't we sign Traore?".

Last edited:
he's wasted another suitcase full of money (he will sack and pay off the manager & his coaches before end of season) that plus the players wage this (wasted) season
should have paid conte to get us into top 4

Sugar had enough of the abuse. Gillette and Hicks at Liverpool. Not easy but It does happen. Of course you get the odd leach like Mike Ashley who just sucks the life out of a club and wont budge. Levy and ENIC are not the club.
Yeah, and as well as that Levy really doesn't give a shit, look at the super league nonsense...a half arsed statement was all we got...and look what happened, he got a plush committee job...

That arrogant, sniffy statement was a disgrace. How some fans can be so subservient towards him is beyond me.
It's like he represents some kind of substitute father figure to them. I can understand it, just, with the under 30s. They've known nothing else.
But we have guys in their 60s and 70s that won't tolerate any criticism of him.

200.gif

Yeah, and as well as that Levy really doesn't give a shit, look at the super league nonsense...a half arsed statement was all we got...and look what happened, he got a plush committee job...
Only chairman not to apologise to the fan base

Greedy scum maggot cunt - hope he rolls over

ENIC are obviously far from perfect, but they did actually achieve a lot of what was asked of them over the summer.

I feel like a lot of people on this site are so set in their ways about being anti Levy that nothing ENIC does now will ever be good enough. We sign Romero, possibly the best defender from the Serie A, and instead all people focus on are "why didn't we sign Traore?".
They built a mountain, then dug their way down a massive hole from the summit to the base, then blocked themselves in with concrete.
Now trying to make it back to the summit using rusty spoons for pickaxes.

Not even close unless we asked them to pull the wool over our eyes.

Fn humiliated the club with the way they went about bringing in a new manager - which showed utter lack of clarity of thought, and class in relation to the way they treated people. And Nuno - reckon he could be a nono by the end of the season...

Players who did we buy? Gill, Royal and Sarr.... I'll be honest sarr is the one who excites me, Gil maybe... the rest were loans - so not really great business because it is CMF we are lacking quality in loans equal bye next summer...

Players out - they utterly failed to get rid of the rubbish such as winks, Ndombele, Sanchez etc etc

They utterly screwed up and embarrassed the club with the whole kane thing...

Seriously levy clearly brought in the DoF to deflect attention. Levy has screwed us by building the world's most expensive bar for his mates and make us pay for it for the next 30 years.....

How does the bald cunt not realise sacking Nuno by Christmas which is now inevitable would cost us more than to have brought someone proper like Conte in the first place

Astute businessman - LFMAO

Back
Top Bottom