Who at Spurs is treating fans with the most contempt?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He posts 300+ a day in a 18-hour cycle - ignoring him ruins thread as they no longer make sense
Like his posts.

Yesterday he tried to tell me that you buy players with money not balls after I said Levy didn't have the balls to spend the really big money. He ruins threads anyway, so it makes no difference.

Like his posts.

Yesterday he tried to tell me that you buy players with money not balls after I said Levy didn't have the balls to spend the really big money. He ruins threads anyway, so it makes no difference.
:nunothumbs:

It’s never reasonable. it’s contrary and just as one sided as the ENICOUT crews claims that ‘ENIC are cancer’….
Yup. It’s a good job most people have a balanced view, neither getting carried away with three straight wins nor a disastrous performance losing away 0-3. As with all of these things the truth lies somewhere in the middle. ENIC have made some dreadful decisions and also some very good ones.
However, if they were replaced by oil rich owners pouring money into the club like Chavs or Citeh there would still be some not happy with it. You can never win

:pochsulk:

Like his posts.

Yesterday he tried to tell me that you buy players with money not balls after I said Levy didn't have the balls to spend the really big money.

I went point for point with you on a wide range of Kane related stuff and you failed to offer a single prevailing counter-point; yet you cling to (and twist) that passing comment...... That's fucking desperate (classic behaviour from the TFC twat-gallery)!

Point spelled out for the needy:

If you don't have the proverbial big money in the coffers (by all means show evidence of it if we do) then balls has nothing to do with it......

Sad that such a simple notion requires explanation, but hey; comes with the territory.

He ruins threads anyway, so it makes no difference.

Look at the state you clowns are making of this and other threads (in the last 24hrs alone!)...... Yet acuse me of ruin threads?

Absolutely pathetic.

Last edited:
It’s never reasonable. it’s contrary and just as one sided as the ENICOUT crews claims that ‘ENIC are cancer’….

Nah...... You lot tiresomely drone on and on about ENIC wasaaaaay more than I spend time talking about them; defensively or otherwise.

To suggest otherwise is just more pure lies.

I have all Levy/Enic threads on ignore because I'm so bored with it all.

I'd rather talk about the football..... Something that my biggest detractors have little interest in doing.

Just as in the last year it’s been your go to insult
Doesn't really work in conversation, so it only makes your point on line, as long as the person you direct it at can use Google.
As I said, I first heard about it on a sales management course/seminar I attended with a previous company, around 2007/8. Thank you for showing such Interest in my education and development .
Not much of an insult though, as the people you direct it at probably don't understand its for their benefit, as for no discernable or obvious reason they are convinced of their own genius.

Doesn't really work in conversation, so it only makes your point on line, as long as the person you direct it at can use Google.
As I said, I first heard about it on a sales management course/seminar I attended with a previous company, around 2007/8. Thank you for showing such Interest in my education and development .
Not much of an insult though, as the people you direct it at probably don't understand its for their benefit, as for no discernable or obvious reason they are convinced of their own genius.
I think most people have heard of it but you’ve used it about 4 times in the last few months plus it doesn’t really work as this forum is more opinion than fact & the Dunning Kruger effect is more about someone’s delusion of their own abilities or someone underestimating their own ability .You could argue that levy has it with his ridiculous wage as a footballing chairman but not as a real estate CEO. Thinking that someone is inadequate doesn’t really fit. It’s a personal perception rather than a judgement in others.

10th in the world - own it!

Barcelona "richest club in the world"

Barcelona "richest club in the world"

Are you suggesting we are poor, Steve?

Nope,
Only that being in the top 10 "richest clubs" means fuck all.

Finances have to be taken as a whole not just on income.

Income minus expenditure minus debts is the true value of how much money a club has to spend.
We're loaded, mate - make no mistake

However - property investment is the read drive - not football success

Back
Top Bottom