Who at Spurs is treating fans with the most contempt?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The shit cunt lying maggot Levy for thieving from fans for decades, Stratford, ESL, Masoncunt, Nunofraud, 1bn in debt to become a NFL franchise and of course making himself a billionaire in the process having invested fuck all back in 2001

Cunt
Have you tried Xanax? You'll feel better
He's not going anywhere mate. You're not alone so try to stay alive to celebrate when he does finally go.

I think most people have heard of it but you’ve used it about 4 times in the last few months plus it doesn’t really work as this forum is more opinion than fact & the Dunning Kruger effect is more about someone’s delusion of their own abilities or someone underestimating their own ability .You could argue that levy has it with his ridiculous wage as a footballing chairman but not as a real estate CEO. Thinking that someone is inadequate doesn’t really fit. It’s a personal perception rather than a judgement in others.
When someone who posts dumb shit, and demonstrates their level of cognitive thought, then calls out people who have been a massive success at what they do, then to me it demonstrates that their opinion of their own intelligence is out of kilter with reality.

Hang on, I thought we were the 10th richest club in the world?

Either we can spend or we can't.
Can't have it both ways.
That's not true.
You can he a massive earner but still be in debt, and be allowed to trade. Your interest repayments become the lenders capital, so they have to speculate on your ability to continue be a high earner

Back
Top Bottom