Who at Spurs is treating fans with the most contempt?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I disagree. I think the majority of people on here would say I make a very positive contribution to this forum and this would be a much poorer place without my presence.
And I don't have a gang. Everyone one posts their thoughts individually.

And if you look at the thread title and honestly expected ENIC not to be part of the conversation then you're deluding yourself, matey.

Anyway, I never even mentioned you or replied to one of your posts???
Do you smell multi?? I smell multi...

9th richest, actually.

deloitte-uk-dfml21-info-slide1.jpg

This is from Deloitte. You're not disputing this are you?
Nope,

You're not disputing that Barcelona are broke despite being THE richest club in the world are you?

Funny thing is though, everyone who wants Levy out make no bones about it. We want him, and ENIC, out!

Those who like to suck his balls and want them to stay claim to have a balanced view and hold the middle ground.

:harrylol:
Funny thing is that those who want Enic out expect someone to spend £2bn of their own money buying the club and then a further billion in investing in the team, without looking for a return on their money.
:harrysmile:

They obviously believe in unicorns and Father Christmas as well.

Daniel Levy all day long.

Talk about the club’s DNA, have the world’s longest wait to appoint a new manager and appoint MourinhoLite.

Appointing Mourinho, that was never going to work.

The Villa game for all the reasons stated already.

Sacking a manager a couple of days before a final and not having a proper replacement ready.

World’s highest ticket prices and serving utter crap on the pitch at times.

Not signing a striker, this is a pathetic joke which has been allowed to go on far too long. Bit of common sense, at some point Kane and Son will be both unavailable due to injury/covid/suspension/international duty.

Not rocket science is it?
You either sign a kid to sit, watch and learn or bring in an old pro. We aren’t expecting a £75 mill signing to play second fiddle.

Not signings players when needed.

Sitting in your ivory castle and not listening.

And this is just the recent stuff….

Daniel Levy all day long.

Talk about the club’s DNA, have the world’s longest wait to appoint a new manager and appoint MourinhoLite.

Appointing Mourinho, that was never going to work.

The Villa game for all the reasons stated already.

Sacking a manager a couple of days before a final and not having a proper replacement ready.

World’s highest ticket prices and serving utter crap on the pitch at times.

Not signing a striker, this is a pathetic joke which has been allowed to go on far too long. Bit of common sense, at some point Kane and Son will be both unavailable due to injury/covid/suspension/international duty.

Not rocket science is it?
You either sign a kid to sit, watch and learn or bring in an old pro. We aren’t expecting a £75 mill signing to play second fiddle.

Not signings players when needed.

Sitting in your ivory castle and not listening.

And this is just the recent stuff….
Spot on. How many times would Levy have sacked Levy this year alone, 3 or 4 maybe?

Funny thing is that those who want Enic out expect someone to spend £2bn of their own money buying the club and then a further billion in investing in the team, without looking for a return on their money.

The club isnt worth 2bn though is it?

Nope,

You're not disputing that Barcelona are broke despite being THE richest club in the world are you?
Of course not. What relevance does that have to the 9th richest club in the world winning just 1 minor trophy in 21 years while the owners treat their fans with contempt by perpetualy pleading poverty?

I disagree. I think the majority of people on here would say I make a very positive contribution to this forum and this would be a much poorer place without my presence.
And I don't have a gang. Everyone one posts their thoughts individually.

And if you look at the thread title and honestly expected ENIC not to be part of the conversation then you're deluding yourself, matey.

Anyway, I never even mentioned you or replied to one of your posts???
They go on levy/enic out threads & then get shocked people want levy/enic out. Then moan about it & engage with people who want them out whilst asking us questions & saying we moan too much & shouldn’t talk about it so much :kanehand:

You notice how him & others are ok with them bringing up & moaning about anti levy/enic stuff & posters out the blue. Suddenly it’s not boring or annoying listening to them bitch & moan. It seems bitching & moaning about anti enic/levy posters is very interesting & riveting hmm.

They are also cool with toxic & negative abuse towards our best player & manager in a long time! What great reading.

They must be the type to watch tv shows they hate & moan about it non stop. Or watch & make negative comments on YouTube videos they don’t like.
As show by him engaging with you when you didn’t even reply to his post. He chose to engage with you!

A wise man once said “moaning isn’t moaning if it’s about others”.

Sorry but that's absolute rubbish.

I just want our leadership to be focused on football success.

I know we're not the richest club in the world but many multiple windows with gaping holes left in the squad because of Levy either penny pinching or just keeping our powder dry and not buying anyone whilst reporting massive profits, combined with utter contempt for the fans (price hikes, fans in the gods, club DNA promises, etc. etc.) has driven a lot of people beyond the end of their tether with his management of the cub.

For years they were doing just enough to keep me onside but that point finished about 5 years ago and they/he just seems to get worse each season at this point, to dare is to do rolling round the advertising hoardings couldn't be more laughable.

I'm sure others 'who want Enic out' have a different perspective, maybe some do want an oligarch, we're not a single being.

Have you fallen into the fantasy that everyone who posts anti levy comments is actually a Joan multi? I assure you that is not the case.

I know we're not the richest club in the world but many multiple windows with gaping holes left in the squad because of Levy either penny pinching or just keeping our powder dry and not buying anyone whilst reporting massive profits, combined with utter contempt for the fans (price hikes, fans in the gods, club DNA promises, etc. etc.) has driven a lot of people beyond the end of their tether with his management of the cub.

For years they were doing just enough to keep me onside but that point finished about 5 years ago and they/he just seems to get worse each season at this point, to dare is to do rolling round the advertising hoardings couldn't be more laughable.

I'm sure others 'who want Enic out' have a different perspective, maybe some do want an oligarch, we're not a single being.

Have you fallen into the fantasy that everyone who posts anti levy comments is actually a Joan multi? I assure you that is not the case.
Great Post.

It's John, btw :nunoout:

Funny thing is though, everyone who wants Levy out make no bones about it. We want him, and ENIC, out!

Those who like to suck his balls and want them to stay claim to have a balanced view and hold the middle ground.

:harrylol:
Welcome back John. Just a heads up. While you were away we had an imposter on the site pretending to be you. She wasn’t a patch on the original and best though. I mean she never even voiced doubts over Levy’s infrastructure investment promises.

Last edited:
Of course not. What relevance does that have to the 9th richest club in the world winning just 1 minor trophy in 21 years while the owners treat their fans with contempt by perpetualy pleading poverty?
We aren’t 9th richest really - is the criteria solely based on turnover?

*sigh*

Because being the "nth richest club" has fuck all to do with spending power.

So we're reporting massive profits but not spending is your argument.

Every penny genereated by THFC is spent on THFC.

Where is all these bundles of cash we supposedly have?
Are they down the back of the sofa, or has Levy smuggled it out of the building?

The club spends what it generates.

I'll amend my post to "some people" if that would please you.

*sigh*

Because being the "nth richest club" has fuck all to do with spending power.
You really think that? Wow!

And you think Joe Lewis couldn't inject just a tiny part of his fortune into making our team more successful if he really wanted to?

Or that ENIC / Tavistock couldn't have injected more of the capital they've invested in property and infrastructure into the playing side if they really wanted to?

Or that one minor trophy in 21 years is not a disgraceful indictment for the ninth wealthiest club on the planet...... even if you ridiculously think it has fuck all to do with spending power?

Why do you continue to defend them at every turn? You're a Spurs fan. A FOOTBALL fan.
Yet these people have no interest in football. Only profit off the back of football.

Our trophy record. The ESL. Stratford. Anchor tennants. Their own friggin' words explaining why they got involved. All bare testament to that.

Last edited:
Where is all these bundles of cash we supposedly have?
Are they down the back of the sofa, or has Levy smuggled it out of the building?

It's like some never-ending bad episode of the X-files mate....

"The truth is out there".... Not it isn't; in so much as the truth is in fact right there in the fucking accounts, but people refuse to face up to it.

At this rate the amount alleged to have been unspent must clock into hundreds of million, but nope; vanished without a trace apparently.

You have the patience of a saint, Stevee..... :bow:

Announce Jeff !

Back
Top Bottom