Who at Spurs is treating fans with the most contempt?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Doesn't it worry you on a purely humanitarian basis? I really don't care about the money. I'm fed up with people becoming ill because the rules are lax.

Of course it does concern me... Hardly what you were shooting for tho eh; given the context of the comments you were responding to......

Last edited:
Yup. It’s a good job most people have a balanced view, neither getting carried away with three straight wins nor a disastrous performance losing away 0-3. As with all of these things the truth lies somewhere in the middle. ENIC have made some dreadful decisions and also some very good ones.
However, if they were replaced by oil rich owners pouring money into the club like Chavs or Citeh there would still be some not happy with it. You can never win

:pochsulk:
Funny thing is though, everyone who wants Levy out make no bones about it. We want him, and ENIC, out!

Those who like to suck his balls and want them to stay claim to have a balanced view and hold the middle ground.

:harrylol:

That's not true.
You can he a massive earner but still be in debt, and be allowed to trade. Your interest repayments become the lenders capital, so they have to speculate on your ability to continue be a high earner
Not to get in the middle of this, but I thought he was saying that value =/= cash.

We could be the most valuable club in the world, if we're cash-strapped, and we're leveraged to capacity due to the stadium, then how do we buy players?

I'm not saying we have no cash and can't borrow, I haven't seen the books, and even if I had, i'm not a forensic accountant. But isn't that the argument?

Funny thing is though, everyone who wants Levy out make no bones about it. We want him, and ENIC, out!

Those who like to suck his balls and want them to stay claim to have a balanced view and hold the middle ground.

Nope. I Just look at things as a whole. I would be glad to see him/ENIC go. As long as whoever came in was fit and proper and better that them. Same as the playing staff really. I just don’t feel the need to be rabid and demonstrate utter hatred every time they are mentioned. Some on here are so eaten up and constantly spewing bile about ENIC you can’t help but wonder what would be the next target if ENIC moved on.

When someone who posts dumb shit, and demonstrates their level of cognitive thought, then calls out people who have been a massive success at what they do, then to me it demonstrates that their opinion of their own intelligence is out of kilter with reality.
Oh right , when it’s something you don’t agree with then they’re wrong & dumb. That’s D K effect right there.

I couldn’t give two shits about enic. I doubt I’ve posted much of anything that actually supports them and I’ve probably had more negative to say than positive (mostly about levy).

However, you and your cliquey Enic out gang completely ruin this board. You post nothing but complaints and side track every topic.

The amount of quality posters is decreasing because people don’t want to read your constant bitching. It’s too bad this forum is going downhill.

It’s funny they have kept up that charade for years despite us all pointing it out. No one buys it, yet they persist with it.
It’s sad they are ashamed of their love for enic/levy.

Airfixx & the rest, this message is for you.

“Never ever apologise for who you love”
💕 :levywhoa:💕

It’s funny they have kept up that charade for years despite us all pointing it out. No one buys it, yet they persist with it.
It’s sad they are ashamed of their love for enic/levy.

Airfixx & the rest, this message is for you.

“Never ever apologise for who you love”
💕 :levywhoa:💕

Levy is his boss, what do you expect. He’s the Spurs social media snake. No wonder why he licks his bald squeaky ring piece

Hang on, I thought we were the 10th richest club in the world?

Either we can spend or we can't.
Can't have it both ways.
Yes we are and so is Joe - however our cunt owners only invest in property assets which grow their dividends and shares which in turn allows them to borrow more against the club. We’re a cash cow for 2-bob failed accountants and lying maggots

Last edited:
Hang on, I thought we were the 10th richest club in the world?
9th richest, actually.

deloitte-uk-dfml21-info-slide1.jpg

This is from Deloitte. You're not disputing this are you?

I couldn’t give two shits about enic. I doubt I’ve posted much of anything that actually supports them and I’ve probably had more negative to say than positive (mostly about levy).
However, you and your cliquey Enic out gang completely ruin this board. You post nothing but complaints and side track every topic.
The amount of quality posters is decreasing because people don’t want to read your constant bitching. It’s too bad this forum is going downhill.
I disagree. I think the majority of people on here would say I make a very positive contribution to this forum and this would be a much poorer place without my presence.
And I don't have a gang. Everyone one posts their thoughts individually.

And if you look at the thread title and honestly expected ENIC or Levy not to be part of the conversation then you're deluding yourself, matey.

Anyway, I never even mentioned you or replied to one of your posts???

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom