PL: Aston Villa (H), Sun 3rd October 14:00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You two (scott and John) are either thicker than 2 short planks, or in this for a massive wind up.
Including me I have now seen about 3 or 4 other posters trying to explain things to you.
You are either dumb as fuck, can't understand plain English or are trying to wind people up.
I think I know what it is, and the good news is I don't think you can get binned for it, which you can for being a WUM
[/QUOTE]

Jesus, another reply to 1 of my posts from mick. Notice how I don’t reply to one of your posts not aimed at me. Always you to me isn’t it. I am happy never to converse with you again, it’s you who always talks to me. I explained clearly about new owners I want, it’s you lot not getting it.
You clearly pick & choose what points & who you want to speak up about. You refused to answer my points about other posters so until you do I ain’t going any further with this with you. Poor old mick scared to criticise a stranger like airfixxx online. Getting soft in your old age. Hopefully this time you can resist talking about me or to me.

I knew you’d be on board with the ‘I don’t want you to talk about something, so I’ll ask you to talk about it over & over again’ type of thinking. You fit right in with those conflicted odd balls.
Not surprised you try & engage with me & get me talking to you despite hating my posts. Find a better hobby mick.

Last edited:
All this talk of 'we were 9k short of capacity' makes me laugh. If it is 9k tourists, jcls and day trippers I'm all for it. 9k short and no negative impact whatsoever on atmosphere tells you everything you need to know.

We probably have a die hard support of 35k and I would rather be stood in a half empty stadium with them than with an additional 27k people having a nice day out.

The sort of cunts that eat fucking lemon drizzle cake and quiche at matches.

Add to that a portion of those 53,076 were bought on the exchange, means there was a lot more than 9,774 regular fans who also gave it a miss …..

They are not regular fans. Our capacity at WHL was 36k. We used to get 20-25k there for some Europa games. They are a 'new generation' of fans that only want to watch us if they think there is a high probability that we are going to win.

I don't call people fans if they throw in the towel because we have lost 3 games in a row.

All this talk of 'we were 9k short of capacity' makes me laugh. If it is 9k tourists, jcls and day trippers I'm all for it. 9k short and no negative impact whatsoever on atmosphere tells you everything you need to know.

We probably have a die hard support of 35k and I would rather be stood in a half empty stadium with them than with an additional 27k people having a nice day out.

Had a bloke in my row, who went out in the 8th minute of the game, and never came back.

Just realised our next 4 matches are all away :avbshit:

Need to get the job done on the road then.
Should have squeezed in a music festival. More £££££.

Newcastle
Vitesse
West Ham
Burnley

Should win all of them except the West Ham game which will be tough as it seems to be their cup final unfortunately for all involved. The 2 cup games just depends on how serious we take it & what sort of team we put out. Who knows.

They're season ticket holders who didn't go/sell their seat. There were barely any tickets available early last week. As soon as the ticket exchange went live there were thousands.
You can tell by pricing as well which ones are general sale and which ones are season ticket exchange.

I knew you’d be on board with the ‘I don’t want you to talk about something, so I’ll ask you to talk about it over & over again’ type of thinking. You fit right in with those conflicted odd balls.
I will repeat yet again, I did not at any point say that I didn't want to talk to you about it, in fact I asked you questions about your opinion because I was interested to understand what you want. I've explained this several times now, including quotes from the post that seemed to confuse you about whether or not I wanted to discuss. How thick can a person be? :/

You two (scott and John) are either thicker than 2 short planks, or in this for a massive wind up.
Including me I have now seen about 3 or 4 other posters trying to explain things to you.
You are either dumb as fuck, can't understand plain English or are trying to wind people up.
I think I know what it is, and the good news is I don't think you can get binned for it, which you can for being a WUM

Jesus, another reply to 1 of my posts from mick. Notice how I don’t reply to one of your posts not aimed at me. Always you to me isn’t it. I am happy never to converse with you again, it’s you who always talks to me. I explained clearly about new owners I want, it’s you lot not getting it.
You clearly pick & choose what points & who you want to speak up about. You refused to answer my points about other posters so until you do I ain’t going any further with this with you. Poor old mick scared to criticise a stranger like airfixxx online. Getting soft in your old age. Hopefully this time you can resist talking about me or to me.

Not surprised you try & engage with me & get me talking to you despite hating my posts. Find a better hobby mick.
[/QUOTE]
Actually it was an open discussion between you and John - did you not realise that when you post replies to one another that other people can see them Scotty? That's how it works you see, if you want to do it privately, so I, and everyone else, cant see, you either do it by private message, or start your own message board, and simply polish each others ego's by agreeing with one another's opinions.

Ask airfix if we see eye to eye over everything. We don't, but some subjects transcend differences, and that is watching the two chumps mutually posturbating about about how shit ENIC are (who knew, none of us had noticed!) and your mutual love affair about how you are the only two people on here that want them out out out!
I'm not talking to you Scottypoohs, I'm making fun of you and your ridiculous opinion of yourself.

I actually think that people finding it impossible to sell unwanted games on the Ticket Exchange is a good thing. It will stop people only buying an ST for the 5-6 big games and selling the rest on.

I dunno about that. some people have enough money not to care.
Those tickets would sell if the club subsidised the difference between 1/19th of the ticket holders season ticket and the actual matchday value. They could make it back by changing the difference if it's a CatA game anyway.

I couldn't go yesterday, I was never gonna get £65 for mine where my seat is. What was the game. Cat B or C? Probably £40 odd quid a standalone.

[/QUOTE]
Actually it was an open discussion between you and John - did you not realise that when you post replies to one another that other people can see them Scotty? That's how it works you see, if you want to do it privately, so I, and everyone else, cant see, you either do it by private message, or start your own message board, and simply polish each others ego's by agreeing with one another's opinions.

Ask airfix if we see eye to eye over everything. We don't, but some subjects transcend differences, and that is watching the two chumps mutually posturbating about about how shit ENIC are (who knew, none of us had noticed!) and your mutual love affair about how you are the only two people on here that want them out out out!
I'm not talking to you Scottypoohs, I'm making fun of you and your ridiculous opinion of yourself.

EDIT

tried to sort this out, but can't be arsed to try any more - what the feck did you do to your reply?

Back
Top Bottom