OTHER MATCHES FRED - 2021/22

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

They were always able to spend more on wages, it's why Sane and Wijnaldum went there and we had Sissoko.

Furthermore, the Dippers are frequently at odds with their owners for matters such as:

- Not being football people
- Lack of spending
- Ticket price hikes
- Being detached from the spirit of the supporters/locals.
- Furlough
- ESL >>> Without a doubt a spearheading force in favour of it!
- etc.

Sancho doesn't look all that either.

Never been a big fan of his. He's got plenty of natural talent but doing it in Germany where you're given all the time in the world on the ball is far different than the hustle and bustle of the Premier League. Dortmund also played far more to his style too.

Genuinely think Bruno Fernandes is one of the most over-rated players in world football.

I think it’s what people expect of him that is the issue. He is Dele Alli at his peak, scores goals and can be deadly around the box but very limited in midfield, can’t run or control a game.

I think it’s what people expect of him that is the issue. He is Dele Alli at his peak, scores goals and can be deadly around the box but very limited in midfield, can’t run or control a game.

I just see someone that for every quality goal or assist he provides, he'll do the same thing a bunch of other times and put it in the stands. Don't think he's anywhere near De Bruyne level and yet that's who get generally gets compared to. He can be so sloppy at times.

Riot Police deployed at Bristol City today...... :(

...Are we spiraling back to shittier times?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom