Vitesse Arnhem v Tottenham Hotspur 17:45 Thurs October 21st

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Levy and his inept scouting have done so much irreparable damage to our club it’s actually scary

ENIC MUST FALL !!
I agree our scouting has been poor for so many years. We have at times spent or commited decent money but always bought utter shite. I know not every appointment will workout, but our hit rate must be one of the lowest out there. It's on Levy to see the light and get a scouting team in place that know what they are doing. Too long they've had now

Fuck your suspicions. Stick up your fucking arse sideways.

My opinions are solely about football and just because I don't pile on when others are getting fucking stuck in to the latest whipping boys doesn't make me a fucking racist. I was a big defender of Trippier too and he's still twice the player Serge ever will be and it's nothing to do with colour.

You've been on ignore for a while and will stay that way, put me on your list so I don't have to read your fucking poisonous shite in future. Keep your opinions about me to your fucking idiotic self.
You seem to have no problem getting stuck into ndombele and aurier. Really strange you dont get stuck into winks and doherty as they are obviously worse. Since you are so upset, its most likely you are just a bad judge of footballers rather than anything else. Apologies!

Fuck your suspicions. Stick them up your fucking arse sideways.

My opinions are solely about football and just because I don't pile on when others are getting fucking stuck in to the latest whipping boys doesn't make me a fucking racist. I was a big defender of Trippier too and he's still twice the player Serge ever will be and it's nothing to do with colour.

You've been on ignore for a while and will stay that way, put me on your list so I don't have to read your fucking poisonous shite in future. Keep your opinions about me to your fucking idiotic self.
Touched a nerve have we?

Put your fucking handbag away you fucking tool. You were on here claiming Skipp was having to do Tanguy's running in Sunday's game v Newcastle. Then it was shown Tanguy had covered more distance than anyone in that match.

Why did you think otherwise? Perhaps the black guy just looks lazy to you doesn't he...

Well then name names and call it out; sick of this bullshit where people keep schtum and then just tar everyone with he same brush when it suits their agenda.
I did in later posts. the merculiar guy. But he is really really adamant that his hate for ndombele, sissoko, aurier, sanchez and endless defending of winks, doherty, dier , davies is just his really bad opinions rather than anything else. So I will take his word for it.

He thought ndombele was rubbish even in the last game. Tried to blame him for their first goal.

For some time we have been paying over the odds for average players.
This not Nunos fault

You can train people with the right attitude
But you can't train people to HAVE attitude
If Nuno can't fashion a performance out of these players then there is zero point in having him.

But imagine looking to your manager for a gee-up nd all you see is him standing forlornly stroking his beard then re-folding his arms.

These may be bad players, however there is absolutely nothing being done to train them to be cohesive or to improve.

You seem to have no problem getting stuck into ndombele and aurier. Really strange you dont get stuck into winks and doherty as they are obviously worse. Since you are so upset, its most likely you are just a bad judge of footballers rather than anything else. Apologies!
This is the last I'll ever directly reply to you, if you can be fucked my opinion on Ndombele has been made very clear as to why I do not like him as a player and a large part of it is because of the massive amount of ability he has, my personal opinion is we will never see the best of him because of his character/attitude and after 2 years and £20m in wages he's barely finishing a game.

Aurier is fucking shite and has shown himself up to be a cunt, fucking off on a free, he's not even our player anymore.

Now fuck off.

He might have been the top player for like 3 games.

Not true and if not the top player he was a top player for longer.

And again this not saying he is elite but pointing out that he has things that make him different from Dele and Ndomble than just race.

To be fair there are few here who've hated Aurier, Sanchez, Sissoko, Ndombele with all they have but somehow they cant get themselves to slate dier, winks, doherty and davies who have been equally bad or worse in doherty and winks cases. Maybe its a coincidence.
For me, Winks is the proof.

White, handsome, been with the club since he was in diapers, and subject to abuse from essentially everyone on here that would make the devil himself blush.

Scarlett looks like he may be around Townsend level - decent squad player but best not in A team. However, fully agree he needs some time getting shoved around in the Champ / League 1 / Turkey

Judging Scarlett based on the midfield of dossers behind him is wrong.

Sick of torturing the poor fucker....

Sh!t competition. Who really cares?

Fcuk me the big picture is lost on so many..

Sadly some players just need to move on but c'est la vie and not too dissimilar to the majority of clubs.

Most will realise they fcuked up..The odd one may do something elsewhere but most will disappear down a well paid pan.

Moving onto Sunday and infinitely more importance and dealing with Rice, Soucek and Antonio..

This is spot on. If we had even brought it someone like Daryl Dike, he'd be physically bossing this type of tournament.

And that's just an easy example we could have afforded. There's probably much better players we could have brought in. The idea that a 17-year old would be ok is nuts.
A certain Jimmy Greaves scored on his debut against Spurs aged 17 and went on to score 22 that season. How else is Scarlett gonna get experience if he doesn’t play?

Back
Top Bottom