The Once-Mighty Spurs vs Mancs - Sat 30th Oct, 5:30pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I actually feel sorry for Nuno.

He’s not the right fit for this club, not good enough and completely out of his depth, but that’s not his fault.

Other than desperation on the boards part, it baffles me why he was even appointed in the first place

Is this our 4th 0-3 defeat. In 10 games.

It's clearly not working. The only reason Nuno can stay is no other mug wants the fucking job.
1313490538.jpg

We can do assisted suicide just agree i kill you first.
Fuck u... ..I loved this game, but this board gave fucked up all Pochettinos good work and now we play games and don't have a shot on target.
If your not as ashamed as I am by all of this then you need to sort your self out...we are a fucking laughing stock

I said we would lose. And we would at least concede 2 or 3. It was incredible predictable. We are one of the worst coached teams in the league and with a bunch of cunt players. If Nuno isn’t fired I won’t watch a single game until he is.

Pretty concerning that really only Romero actually played well but we have to give to praise to players- Moura, Son, Royal- who didn't really play well but tried. That is where we are now when trying is looked at as being all you need to stand out on this team.

Ole must have been delighted to see us as the next fixture after that mauling Liverpool gave them. The one club in this division with absolutely zero professional pride.

apart from Romero he tried his heart out

We are a disgrace, and I bet Nuno is still in charge next week because the owners simply don't give a fuck.

This is as bad as anything I saw in the 90's under the likes of Christian Gross and Gerry Francis.

Back
Top Bottom