The Once-Mighty Spurs vs Mancs - Sat 30th Oct, 5:30pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

0 (ZERO) shots on target

kermit-suicide.gif

I predicted 0-4 with that starting lineup. Turns out I'm just a pessimist.
I had a £10 on 4-0 was obvious that United would bounce back and smash us to bits, Beyond Romero we haven't got a single testicle at the club.

The thing is, they were fucking garbage, didn't even have to be good.

I'm just fucked off that I didn't at least make some money back off this shower of shit

Nuno needs to go ASAP.
I defended his appointment because I thought he was going to bring that resiliance to us and adopt a 3 at the back at times.

he's done none of that, he is trying to appease a fanbase that didn't want him by picking random attacking players with no real game plan or strategy. He has absolutely no clue what to do and it can't go on anymore.
cant argue with any of that

They booed Kane twice after two shit bits of play.
They booed the team. They booed the sub, they booed the play.

Please don’t try and deny it happened to Kane. You lost this one, we all did, but you backed a dud.
I backed everyone this game up until the 2nd except Davies

Why did we even hire Nuno in the first place? I thought Levy said over the summer in his statement that we would be going back to free flowing attacking football at all costs , the ‘Tottenham way’? Pretty embarrassing how ineptly this club is being run right now.

It wasn't just ineptitude, it was an outright lie which demonstrated the total lack of regard he actually holds for the fans. He's a pathetic liar who isn't half as good at his job as he seems to think he is. So many of his recent decisions have been completely fucking baffling.

SPL teams must be rich since apparently he is worth 160-200 million.
No, they are poor as shit. It's just that premier league inflation is totally mental. McGinn came down from Hibs for two woodbine and a hand job, now it would take well north of 50m to sign him.
Kane is actively avoiding doing anything positive for this club. The cunt is a terrible person who should be shown the door in January for whatever offer comes in.

Why did we even hire Nuno in the first place? I thought Levy said over the summer in his statement that we would be going back to free flowing attacking football at all costs , the ‘Tottenham way’? Pretty embarrassing how ineptly this club is being run right now.
Bargain bin choice, Conte was too expensive better to save a few bob, if we end up 9th in the table oh well.

Back
Top Bottom