The Once-Mighty Spurs vs Mancs - Sat 30th Oct, 5:30pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

No - it's an absolutely crucial question, and is a large part of why we're in this mess to begin with!

7 months ago we sacked Mourinho, and (eventually) brought in a lower grade version of Mourinho. That cannot happen again. I hope Nuno goes tonight, he's definitely wrong for us, but I'd rather keep him for now than sack him and bring in an even worse reincarnation of Jose / Nuno.
Juno!

Sends shivers down my spine just thinking about it.

Can’t be worse.
Neil Lennon….

FFE065-F3-9455-46-A0-BA6-D-42-C6-DA059-F43.jpg

A36-CE54-B-1589-441-F-9-F4-B-D0214-B039264.jpg

No - it's an absolutely crucial question, and is a large part of why we're in this mess to begin with!

7 months ago we sacked Mourinho, and (eventually) brought in a lower grade version of Mourinho. That cannot happen again. I hope Nuno goes tonight, he's definitely wrong for us, but I'd rather keep him for now than sack him and bring in an even worse reincarnation of Jose / Nuno.
Give over for fuck sake. This club needs a shot in the arm tonight.

I don't hold anything against Nuno. He is a barely average manager with a barely average squad. He shouldn't be here, we shouldn't be like this, but it's not his fault. There is only one man to blame, we all know who it is and there is nothing we can do about it.
Where is Patricia and Hutchins on the bench celerbratng loudly now? Fucking dicks!

Back
Top Bottom