The Once-Mighty Spurs vs Mancs - Sat 30th Oct, 5:30pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Give over about what? I don't understand what you mean. Nuno needs to go, obviously. But to ignore the question of who replaces him is naive in the extreme, and would just put us back in a similar predicament again.
We are honestly at the stage where we need a positive vibe. The club is a fucking mess. We can't afford another dull negative alleged long term solution. Just get Howe and Redknapp in for the time being. Get these cunts Paritici and Hitchen earning their fucking corn and start preparing for (another) next season. Hopefully they wouldn't have to because Howe steps up to the plate. Something has to give tonight

Nuno finally faced the press..... Matterface just had Nuno over the coals..... Nuno just mumbled about "try" and "solutions".
It's obvious Nuno needs to go, but even more obvious that he should never have been given the job. His limitations were clear enough when Wolves were happy to let him go.

The sacking of Mourinho through to the hiring of Nuno has been an absolute farce. Levy is the one who needs to be raked over the coals by the media. The best we'll get is a PR job where a Spurs employee asks him some softball bullshit, written by Levy himself.

It's simple

Stop going to the games , that is the only way

stop putting money in their grubby little pockets

no amount of protests with A4 paper banners will achieve a single thing other than making us look more stupid than we already do
I cant do that mate. Not letting my season ticket go I love it too much. I cant let it go but I need to do something.

I hate the new stadium. White Hart Lane was home. This is just a fucking nfl bowl

Those protests were embarrassing because we were playing alrightish at the time and were mainly due to the proposed breakaway ESL. As we slip further down the table whilst being fed this diatribe of football, the protests will inevitably get nastier.
Not sure they will mate. Take a look around the ‘world class stadium’. Loadsa middle-aged blokes looking a bit miffed. A few kids - who can now get in cos we are shit. Plenty of curious tourists.

People scoff at the reflected glory of football fans talking about ‘we win this and we won that’. Perhaps we are suffering from reflected failure or perennial joke outfit. Our fan base appears to mirror the team at the moment.

There will be no Revolution. And it certainly won’t be televised…

Those protests were embarrassing because we were playing alrightish at the time and were mainly due to the proposed breakaway ESL. As we slip further down the table whilst being fed this diatribe of football, the protests will inevitably get nastier.
I hope so let's make this truly ruckijg uncomfortable to the point that levy and Lewis want to sell

We have already paid for our season tickets. Who is going to refund me the difference if I stop going?
No one

But that really is the only message they'd ever understand

Out of interest if you had to make a choice right now would you renew again for next season ?

Normally I would have left early after a pathetic performance like that. I decided to stay to show my displeasure, had a bellyful of Levy, his cluelessness and greed.

How do we force Levy out? The ENIC out protests have been embarassing so far but we need to make this as poisonous as possible so they relinquish control of this great club.

I hate leaving early but I sang my heart out today to support the lads and got less than fuck all in return. I'm gonna go
It's simple

Stop going to the games , that is the only way

stop putting money in their grubby little pockets

no amount of protests with A4 paper banners will achieve a single thing other than making us look more stupid than we already do
↑↑↑ This. It's easier said than done as we would all love to be at matches, but it might be the only way to effect change from this ownership group.

I cant do that mate. Not letting my season ticket go I love it too much. I cant let it go but I need to do something.

I hate the new stadium. White Hart Lane was home. This is just a fucking nfl bowl
Not trying to be a dick mate because I really do get it , I was gutted when I had to give up my season ticket a fair few years back

But the honest truth is that things will only change when enough of us take that plunge

just the reality of it

Back
Top Bottom