The Once-Mighty Spurs vs Mancs - Sat 30th Oct, 5:30pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I had a £10 on 4-0 was obvious that United would bounce back and smash us to bits, Beyond Romero we haven't got a single testicle at the club.

The thing is, they were fucking garbage, didn't even have to be good.

I'm just fucked off that I didn't at least make some money back off this shower of shit
That manure line up even Burnley would beat them!

What a shite game that was. I still don’t see Nuno getting sacked, or even if he does have any confidence that we’ll get someone in with a plan.

What I do want to know is who of you lot was that man with a bucket hat yelling wanker when Bergwijn came on.

Easy to blame manager but it’s a combination of so many things and there’s no quick fix here, we are unfortunately stuck in purgatory. Tough economic conditions and a massive stadium bill to foot, inability to spend on top quality players like the big clubs, terrible chairman and no prospect of some miraculous takeover by a buyer with deep pockets, mediocre manager, no decent manager available or willing even if we get rid of this one, mediocre squad with half of them not fit for premier league, disinterested stars woefully out of form. I mean it’s literally the perfect storm and will unfortunately take a long time for the club to become relevant again, let alone become the power we all dreamed it was on its way to becoming a few short years ago.

Nuno isn’t good enough. No doubt about it But the real problem is ENIC’s mismanagement.
Ffs fuck Enic this n that. who cares there is a squad of 25 players and none of the attacking players take responsibility no imagination what so ever the manager is pragmatic. I don't care about ownership there's been enough investment to serve up better shit than this..the players and management need to step up. It's fucking ridiculous and if that bitch Kane wants to sulk anymore he can, he can sulk on city's subs bench cos he a starting for them like this. There is a few players trying buts it isn't enough

You just knew it didn’t you. A team that had been spanked 5-0 and looked in utter disarray and we gave them a comfortable easy 3 points. Don’t remember their keeper making a save. Fucking embarrassing.

Nuno is absolutely clueless and should go tonight.

Ffs fuck Enic this n that. who cares there is a squad of 25 players and none of the attacking players take responsibility no imagination what so ever the manager is pragmatic. I don't care about ownership there's been enough investment to serve up better shit than this..the players and management need to step up. It's fucking ridiculous and if that bitch Kane wants to sulk anymore he can, he can sulk on city's subs bench cos he a starting for them like this. There is a few players trying buts it isn't enough

ENIC have their own questions to answer, but this... THIS... T-H-I-S..... ^^^^^

Easy to blame manager but it’s a combination of so many things and there’s no quick fix here, we are unfortunately stuck in purgatory. Tough economic conditions and a massive stadium bill to foot, inability to spend on top quality players like the big clubs, terrible chairman and no prospect of some miraculous takeover by a buyer with deep pockets, mediocre manager, no decent manager available or willing even if we get rid of this one, mediocre squad with half of them not fit for premier league, disinterested stars woefully out of form. I mean it’s literally the perfect storm and will unfortunately take a long time for the club to become relevant again, let alone become the power we all dreamed it was on its way to becoming a few short years ago.
I refuse to acknowledge that squad with Lloris, Romero, Royal, Gio, Ndombele, Skipp, Hojbjerg, Lucas, Son and Kane needs a change of owners and injection of shitloads of money to fight for top 6. And now we aren't even doing that.

A fish rots from the head.

...I remember the days when we were top of the league.
Woolwich were bottom of the table.
The birdsong on my morning stroll sounded that little more melodic; my morning porridge tasted that bit sweeter.

Fast forward 2 months and Arse are flying, we can't get a shot on target, my morning porridge tastes like shite and I want to shoot the pesky birds singing

Are you Nuno out?

If there's a proper plan for what's next; sure..... I've been ambivalent about Nuno from the off.

I just find "anyone but Nuno" to be short-sighted.......

Eddie Howe would be burned at the stake by the usual suspects in a matter of months.

Back
Top Bottom