Everton vs Spurs - Sunday, November 7 14:00 GMT

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Over three hours without a shot on goal is fucking terrible. Have we ever had that before? I really can’t remember us being this bad in front of goal.
I don’t disagree with the underlying sentiment (we don’t get into good enough attacking positions/need to shoot more) but the shots on goal stat can at times be misleading - dosent include gio’s shot that hit the post for example.

Just got home from our trip to Goodison-fantastic old school football stadium though would be in desperate need of an update if they weren’t moving soon.Fantastic photos and information all around the outside of the stadium detailing their proud history ( not everyone’s cup of tea but great for a football geek like me) Very friendly pub, The People’s Pub- they knew my wife and I were Spurs and were absolutely fine with that.
On the pitch I thought we did ok and I definitely see some positive signs.Looking forward to watching it back later to see if my initial impressions are accurate. I thought Skipp and in particular Emerson were our standouts (if we had any) .The remainder of the season is going to be tough going but I look forward to seeing a positive and sustained evolution under the guidance of Antonio (who got a magnificent reception from our travelling support) COYS!!!

Just got home from our trip to Goodison-fantastic old school football stadium though would be in desperate need of an update if they weren’t moving soon.Fantastic photos and information all around the outside of the stadium detailing their proud history ( not everyone’s cup of tea but great for a football geek like me) Very friendly pub, The People’s Pub- they knew my wife and I were Spurs and were absolutely fine with that.
On the pitch I thought we did ok and I definitely see some positive signs.Looking forward to watching it back later to see if my initial impressions are accurate. I thought Skipp and in particular Emerson were our standouts (if we had any) .The remainder of the season is going to be tough going but I look forward to seeing a positive and sustained evolution under the guidance of Antonio (who got a magnificent reception from our travelling support) COYS!!!
You away fans definitely sounded in full voice today. I could hear you over their roaring.

I have always found their fans particularly uninspiring with their chant selection.

Fair play to you sir. You summed it up very well and you travelling fans done us proud(as you always do) respect!!

I'm feeling positive. In 2 years I'm seeing a system and pattern of play. Tony has had 3 days basically. Defo playing forwards alot quicker and a greater intensity. Clean sheet, solid defensively, build from there. 3-4 quality additions and things look promising. Skipp was excellent as was emerson. We defo need a proper 8 that can do everything, get about the pitch but technically excellent. We dont need to spend a stupid amount, just quality additions that can fo into the 11 then the knock on for the strength and depth of the squad will follow. I'll say it quietly but back 3 was excellent in particular Ben Davies.

Yeah you’re watching the game where Conte is manager so it’s really good and organised and you see a vision of patterns etc

I’m watching the same shit players in a new formation
So am I but for fucks sake it's his first week. He's basically had one or two sessions between joining and the two Thursday and Sunday games.

Dont want no bullshit haggling fees antics in transfer fees by levy in january. Weve got manager now. 3 managers now since poch left. Time to finally step up now levy otherwise conte will walk in summer and fans will want him out fast. Time he cleared mess up last 3 years he made.

What is it with professional players and shite corners. Eriksen couldn't take one either. I can literally strike a baw better from the corner flag than lo celso or eriksen, and I'm a useless cunt in Glasgow. This shouldn't be the case.
What also is this thing when they put their hand up before smashing it into the first man too

Dont want no bullshit haggling fees antics in transfer fees by levy in january. Weve got manager now. 3 managers now since poch left. Time to finally step up now levy otherwise conte will walk in summer and fans will want him out fast. Time he cleared mess up last 3 years he made.
Just 3 years? He's been at it since the last 20

Good analysis from Micah Richards, too many of our players walking about when we're attacking, just completely lacking the desire to get the ball to feet, find a pocket of space to receive the ball and have that intensity to really take control of the attacking play. Just a bunch of sheep waiting for the sheep dog to get their asses into gear

Back
Top Bottom