Tottenham Hotspur vs Leeds United; Sunday 21st November 2021; 16.30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Huge match, IMO. Today should tell us quite a bit. Conte has had some time with the boys. Looking forward to this one.

That being said, I'm going to take it easy, relax and watch some proper football...

nervous cary elwes GIF by The Crush
Agree with the general sentiment. But I dont know about it being a huge match today. Its the 17th placed team. Not like we are fighting relegation with them.

Thamesmead was literally a gigantic estate build on a…….mead.
So we had rat infested lakes and swamps dotted around the maze of concrete flats.

The underpasses was literally a lottery if you got to the other side of the road or battered.
Travelers, Rude boys, wide boys, skinheads, proper melting pot, which made the 90s race riots inevitably violent, but at least the police were there to add a 5th element.

Oh the memories

Sounds like heaven.

:pochshock2:

:pochwtf:

Might have missed somebody but I think of that lineup, Japh, Winks, Lucas and Dier are the only ones that didn't go to internationals and have therefore have had 2 weeks of training with Conte. Hopefully that will have had a good impact on them :tanguythumb:

Thamesmead was literally a gigantic estate build on a…….mead.
So we had rat infested lakes and swamps dotted around the maze of concrete flats.

The underpasses was literally a lottery if you got to the other side of the road or battered.
Travelers, Rude boys, wide boys, skinheads, proper melting pot, which made the 90s race riots inevitably violent, but at least the police were there to add a 5th element.

Oh the memories
You left out paedos.

Wasn’t raised on a farm but we were the only house for about 3 miles and had a garden that needed a ride on lawn mower to mow it, and had an orchard. Surrounded by woods and had a stream nearby. Great times. Used to see loads of wildlife!

Spent hours playing in those woods
And now you live in......... Wales.....?

:saha:

Happy to see Tanganga get his chance. Hopefully he stakes a claim and it's Dier's place under threat once Romero comes back.

Not surprised to see Winks get the nod after Conte's Ndombele comments. He's had two weeks training with both of these players so all we can assume is that Winks is taking his instruction on board as is able to execute the gameplan whilst Ndombele is still doing his whole 'maverick' thing.

I take it you went to school at the weekend.
Not even a Saturday detention at a decent school. If you're offended by someone using fucking in a sentence that didn't even call you anything sweary and only was asking you not to fucking moan about a player that I highly suspected would start before he's even kicked a ball...

...catch a fucking grip. I swear quite often btw, there's an ignore button if you don't want to read it.

Back
Top Bottom