Tottenham Hotspur vs Leeds United; Sunday 21st November 2021; 16.30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Awful lineup. Dross everywhere.

Regardless of who Conte picks the team will look far from great. The key is him getting the most out of the players he currently has, including helping Harry return to what he's capable of.

If they both play well, Son and Kane alone should be more than enough to see off an injury hit Leeds team.

Thamesmead was literally a gigantic estate build on a…….mead.
So we had rat infested lakes and swamps dotted around the maze of concrete flats.

The underpasses was literally a lottery if you got to the other side of the road or battered.
Travelers, Rude boys, wide boys, skinheads
, proper melting pot, which made the 90s race riots inevitably violent, but at least the police were there to add a 5th element.

Oh the memories

I now see why you have such a big issue with flat track bullies. :kanehand:

Out of interest, can you name say 5 or 6 changes you'd make to that line-up, given that in your view it's 'dross everywhere'?

N'Dombele was never likely to start given Conte's comments, basically saying he won't (yet at least) do what he needs to do fort the team. Dele has done nothing for pretty muh years now to suggest he should start, and every time he gets another chance he fucks it up (and laughs about it). Lo Celso is injured (and done nothing to impress recently). What else was anyone expecting? :/
So you agree that because the good players are not available theres dross everywhere?

Worst Anti Semitic abuse I’ve ever heard was at Elland Road, proper mouthbreathing inbreds up there, I hate them aswell

Think the mouth-breathing, as an insult, is more than a little iffy...

come on football GIF by BT Sport

So you agree that because the good players are not available theres dross everywhere?
I thought he was criticising Conte's team choice today - as it seems he wasn't, that's fine. :)

Yes we're missing Romero and Skipp, who would otherwise start - that's just two players though, it hardly means 'dross everywhere', but melodramatic imho.

“… ball comes back to Hojbjerg… Hojbjerg passes it sideways to Winks…

Winks…. No, Winks turns around, passes it back to Dier..

Dier is looking for Kane with a long pass…

Goal kick Leeds.”

:contekiss:

Back
Top Bottom