Tottenham Hotspur VS Rennes. ECL - Thursday Dec 9th 2021 KO 8PM

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Cool, that's fine you can play us but at risk of catching Covid and since you've shown little respect I genuinely hope you catch long covid in the penis.
How would it fit?

Thinking Think GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

OK, any Spares for tonight?

Getting desperate here, as kick off is edging closer...
I have had the OS site ticket exchange on refresh, and been speed dialling the ticket office all day, but still no joy...
It must've sold out by now...

So if there's ANYONE who can't make it tonight, and has a spare willing to hand it on, I'd be forever grateful... I'm tearing my hair out... :contehandshead:

It's like Ajax at home all over again!!!
:pochshock:
Willing to pay good money, PM me!!!

:mourshock:

Last edited:
ArcspacE ArcspacE lol don't be a jerk. I don't care what people post. I don't care what you post.

However...

You are quick to tell others that they are out of line. So it's just a bit hypocritical of you to post something that I feel is unnecessary that's all.

Don't cry about it. If you wanna ignore me that's your right. But don't go tagging me incessantly - it makes you look like a child.

I have had the OS site ticket exchange on refresh, and been speed dialling the ticket office all day, but still no joy...

So if there's ANYONE who can't make it tonight, and has a spare willing to hand it on, I'd be forever grateful... I'm tearing my hair out... :contehandshead:

Don't stress about it mate you will need a Rennie.

I'm sure if you head down there someone will sort you out......

I wasn’t really bothered by this game at all, but after seeing how Rennes have acted and this breizh cunt I hope the match is rearranged and we absolutely blast these wankers 8-0

We used to have to wear berets as part of our school uniform, hated them. The boys from the nearby school used to snatch them and play Frisbee with them - little beggars!
fist shake GIF

I mean; what else did your school expect?

(Love that gif; like a sawn-off version of my ex. :) )

Back
Top Bottom