League Cup Quarterfinal: Tottenham vs West Ham | Wednesday 22 Dec | 19:45 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm going to see 'Back To The Future' matinee, if it's on, so I'll have to go straight to WHL from the West End. Thank goodness it's not necessary to dress up for the theatre these days:)
We booked tickets for Mary Poppins at 12pm yesterday for the 2pm showing. It got cancelled at 1.40pm

I did say to the Mrs "I ain't watching a load of shit signing and dancing ruining BTTF or Fools and Horses"
Absolutely fucking baffles me why the need to murder perfectly good things with that nonsense. Has no one ever told them you can put a show on a stage and NOT scream nonsense over it throughout?

Tried to upload pictures of the Two Brewers pub daubed in Hammers graffiti & windows smashed.

On a technical side: how can I do this?? The snaps are showing on the forum on my laptop but not via a phone… :conteshock:
Upload the pic to IMGUR or equivalent and then get the link from there. Then post it in the pic option.

We booked tickets for Mary Poppins at 12pm yesterday for the 2pm showing. It got cancelled at 1.40pm

I did say to the Mrs "I ain't watching a load of shit signing and dancing ruining BTTF or Fools and Horses"
Absolutely fucking baffles me why the need to murder perfectly good things with that nonsense. Has no one ever told them you can put a show on a stage and NOT scream nonsense over it throughout?
Couldn’t agree more mate. I just don’t get musicals.

Tested positive this morning. Feel like a bag of dogshit. Will be watching from my bed.

Hopefully the lads can make me feel a tad better and carry the performance from the weekend into tonights game and give these a pasting.

Coys!
Must be Omicron - I've heard it plays havoc with your tastebuds.

Get well soon.

To be fair, their excitable behaviour is to be expected and kinda sweet.
It’s nice for these small clubs to have their big day out and visit a top stadium. Woolwich did it last night for Sunderland and it’s our turn tonight.
Let’s face it if we hadn’t won a trophy for 41 years we’d act the same.
It’s not often they get to play in a big game like this so it’s cute in a way. It reminds me of the early stages of the FA cup when the little clubs have a big day out at a prem giant. This has the same vibe as when we played Marine only we’re at home this time.

I also think it’s sweet they are even more desperate to be our rivals along with a whole host of other smaller clubs.
They are not our rivals, or our second rivals, in fact it’s debatable as to whether they are our third rivals, I’m afraid they will just have to join the queue with the other desperate clubs like Leicester, Palace, Watford, Southampton, Brighton etc etc etc.

Gawd bless em..

Post the links and I'll rehost & post them if u still want.

Thanks, I've sent them to you via DM. Someone else has since uploaded a similar image of the site taken late night, though rubberneckers might want to view some close-up damage of the pub's smash window ;)

I can't get my head round use of IMGUR (though cheers for the tip). It seems full of bugs at the minute so it isn't accepting new users...

ICF, dear god, is this the same group of full kit lard arses that stormed their own pitch v Millwall about ten years ago?

Imagine thinking that’s some terrifying graffiti, but knowing you did it at 3 o clock in the morning before jumping back in the caravan and pegging it back down the north circular to Brian Harvey country

:wansum:

Back
Top Bottom