Tottenham Hotspur v Moscow Blues | Carabao Cup Semi-Final 2nd Leg | Wednesday 12 January 2022 | 19:45 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Apologies if already mentioned but all 3 goals were complete fuck ups.

Not that it really matters but
They are streets ahead of us but all 3 goals were totally avoidable - really baffled with gollini starting tonight makes no sense to me.

1st 10 minutes thought we were in with a shout but they soon got on top and we couldn’t get near them . Gave it a go 2nd half and pre VAR we might have sneaked an u deserved win. Wasn’t expecting anything tonight so not too disheartened although a bit nervous to see Kane limping near the end after a blocked shot.

We need immediate influx of players because merely surviving in the prem is a waste of our facilities

I love you Gobbygonk

You are as mad as a sack of cats, but you are Spurs through and through

and I would listen to your podcasts (if you did them) every day - rather than listen to the whining, moaning, carping and complaining shitheads that find fault in every player, manager and club owner that play for - or represent - Spurs!
Thanks, I think....

Starting with Doherty on the left is starting a game with 10 players, he adds absolutely nothing. The only time we got behind them and put a dangerous cross in it was the left-footed Ben Davies.

Even if I never see him in a Spurs shirt again the horror of the memory is forever etched on my psyche
I’d love to hear conte explain this as he realisers it didn’t work last but still did it again. Then waited nearly 70 mins to change it. I’m mean talk about shooting yourself in the foot.

... Maybe not all in one window (being realistic) but there has to be some shoots of life in the market or we will end up with Conte walking and Nuno coming back in to “steady the ship”- I heard he’s been reappointed in some lesser capacity. Fucking hell. That thought sends me cold
Really? Wait, what, where, who, why, how?
These incidents used to happen before but they never used to stop the game so no-one noticed.
109% Agree... It's not like in 150 years of football, no one has ever had a heart attack at a match... It's just nowadays, the world is watching.
Curious to know what's changed there in terms of protocol.

........Concerts, major sporting events there's usually something medical that kicks off.
...dare I say it? (It makes good telly!!)

60,000 people pointing and shouting so the game stops creates a bit of drama... It happens all the time.
At least Chelsea fans 'did their bit' by still singing derogatory songs at us while the game was stopped, and the Medics were attending to the poor guy...
I'm glad in a way, cos it was true colours shown... they so obviously deserve their day out at Wembley....
Lottery winning Nazis!

There was a guy at the Wimbledon FA Cup game in 1992 that got taken ill... Not only was it never reported, the game carried on regardless... I only know 'cos it happened a few rows behind me in the Paxton... and I still don't know to this day if he made it or not...

Nowadays, he'd have a GoFundMePage and a Christmas #1 out if it!!!

Don't get me wrong, no one should suffer that fate at a football match, but it's no coincidence that in the last few months, several games have been stopped because of fan related medical issues in the crowd....
where was all that concern for the previous 147 years?

Can you please stop abusing and insulting the thousands of success starved passionate Spurs fans all around the world who are desperate to see our club show ambition.
It's classless and pathetic, mate.
yeah - thats what I said (not)

Don't be a dick john, I want us to succeed - but shitting all of the players that we have - just because they are not all of the players that we want -

is not the way to be good supporters of the club.

it's just the way to be the whiniest, most self entitled moaners in the world.

Just watched the whole game. Well beaten. Took us 60mins to do anything. Moura and Kane aside, thought every one else was poor to bang average. Just look at that back 6 tonight - so mediocre it's unreal,

On to Woolwich, simply have to beat those fucks

The next 3 league games are going to be really interesting. If we lose them all its top 4 gone in my opinion and the unrest will be deafening.
Yes as we apart from dippers most of the games have been generally winnable even though we have struggled in most. Hence evaluation of Contes first 3 months needs to be taken into context. Have really improved or just the same?

When I was a teenager I worked in a betting shop. A bloke had a heart attack and collapsed at the counter just before a dog race was starting. Punters were literally treading on him as they tried to get their bets on.

Back
Top Bottom