NO NLD SUNDAY... 'cos FARCENAL are too chicken shit to turn up!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Boris, Djokovic and Woolwich all think rules/laws don't apply to them!!
You forgot one!
Donald Trump GIF by Election 2016

Really though, they can't go back on it now.

But they could give Spurs the exclusive right to set the date for the new game, within ANY the limits of say any Woolwich fixture 48 hours away. No buts and ifs. 2 weeks notice.
if it was us doing that the premier league would award Woolwich the 3-0 win

too much big team bias in this league

livercrap get away with it Woolwich do and i no doubt man utd and shity would

hate leeds with a passion but you must commend them they fulfilled the fixture with youngsters

Pundits and some others keep saying "you can't blame scum for trying, etc". True, but we all know damn well that if they'd had Norwich at home they would have fielded some form of team. Cowards. Fact.

Your problem with football at the moment is holding from corners
Its relates to youth football, read the rest of the posts and you'll get what I'm on about.
Youth football doesn't have VAR and if you postpone a game with lack of available players you lose 3-0 and you dont get a chance to have it replayed, so Kicking the ball away and holding on corners is the thing that fucks me off. see?

Its relates to youth football, read the rest of the posts and you'll get what I'm on about.
Youth football doesn't have VAR and if you postpone a game with lack of available players you lose 3-0 and you dont get a chance to have it replayed, so Kicking the ball away and holding on corners is the thing that fucks me off. see?
I get ye. Would diving and all not be a bigger problem. Im involved in coaching a different sport here in ireland and was wondering if diving, faking injury etc. filters down from the top

I get ye. Would diving and all not be a bigger problem. Im involved in coaching a different sport here in ireland and was wondering if diving, faking injury etc. filters down from the top
You just really get diving in youth football simply because the kids are not very good at it and most Refs dont bother giving yellows for diving or penalties if it remotely looks like you've dived.

Bit of a nothing game so far by the sound of it...

I know....

Let's pretend, let's pretend,
let's pretend we scored a goal...
Let's pretend we scored a goal!

Back
Top Bottom