NO NLD SUNDAY... 'cos FARCENAL are too chicken shit to turn up!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Cheers buddy, if there’s any justice we will beat the bastards. Thankyou, good performance by your guys yesterday

Cheers mate. Loved your come back yesterday! Made a couple of good signings in this window. Wish Levy would take notice!

Thanks for the kind words. Good to see a fightback against them for a change. I've lost count of the number of times I've seen us throw away 2 goal leads against them over the years.

Our owners really have been top drawer since they came in and the support they have given both Dean Smith and now Gerrard has been tremendous. We know how lucky we are to have them after the chancer we had before very nearly put us in the same position Derby find themselves in.

All the best to Spurs for the rest of the season. Think you've got yourselves a great manager and certainly looking at our games against Man United over the last week, see no reason why you can't finish above them and get top 4.

Lennon and McCartney would be proud!
Isn’t that new song to the great classic

”Da Doo Ron Ron”

by The Crystals ?

Anyway, are the Spurs Legal team getting on to this big time on Monday morning?
What do the PL / FA statutory regulations actually say about postponement criteria?
Who can be sued and who now has to pay for THFC loss of income, stadium staffing costs, the travel and other costs of all Spurs supporters, each of whom had to completely rearrange their weekend at ridiculously short notice?

Isn’t that new song to the great classic

”Da Doo Ron Ron”

by The Crystals ?

Anyway, are the Spurs Legal team getting on to this big time on Monday morning?
What do the PL / FA statutory regulations actually say about postponement criteria?
Who can be sued and who now has to pay for THFC loss of income, stadium staffing costs, the travel and other costs of all Spurs supporters, each of whom had to completely rearrange their weekend at ridiculously short notice?

Whilst I am royally pissed off, the issue is that all 20 PL Clubs signed into this arrangement. Granted, as per the Clubs statement, the Covid related issue has morphed into an excuse-athon.

If we take legal action, then all clubs will follow suit. No winners there.

The Club rightly is giving away all the catered food.

Ah hang on, a gooner just played this card in a text message…

“You lot have always lacked class, its a big NLD against your fiercest rivals who can only field a team made up mostly of reserves and U23s. Its an easy 3 points that sadly you will never get. Unlucky. Carry on crying.”

Winds me up. We have to do them in the rearranged fixture. We just have to.

I know violence should never be the way, but that cunt deserves a right kicking.

I used to hate that line he said in Fifa after a goal. "I've said this before about this team. They've got too many players capable of picking a pass" As if that's a bad thing
To be Honest,that's probably why I hate him so much. It's the annoying winey commentary on FIFA
Not played FIFA for about 8 years or something but some of his commentary still annoys me.
"It's just like a video game, isn't it"
"No sign of a break in the weather, and certainly no sign of a break in the rain"
:lamelaaghh:

They’d be thinking what they did isn’t any different to us, or any other club being hit by covid. Utterly clueless
We could have fielded a team against Rennes, using the U23s and kids. But our training ground was shut, we couldn't train and were ultimately deemed a public health risk.

As far as I know, their training ground isn't closed and they aren't suffering with rampant covid; they are missing their best players for non-covid reasons. They have a second leg semi final this week that we all know they'll find a team for.

The consequence to our not playing against Rennes was ultimately expulsion from the competition because we needed to win the last game.

They have exploited the rules to benefit them. Rules that haven't been applied fairly to other teams, especially Leeds who got fucked over. Literally.

We could have fielded a team against Rennes, using the U23s and kids. But our training ground was shut, we couldn't train and were ultimately deemed a public health risk.

As far as I know, their training ground isn't closed and they aren't suffering with rampant covid; they are missing their best players for non-covid reasons. They have a second leg semi final this week that we all know they'll find a team for.

The consequence to our not playing against Rennes was ultimately expulsion from the competition because we needed to win the last game.

They have exploited the rules to benefit them. Rules that haven't been applied fairly to other teams, especially Leeds who got fucked over. Literally.
Oh I agree with everything you’re saying. My answer was a response to the question of what gooners would be saying about it, not my own views.

I personally think they’re utterly delusional if they think what they did was even remotely comparable to us. It’s a slap in the face to not only us, but even more so to leeds and wolves who’ve been utterly injury ridden

Back
Top Bottom