CHELSEA VS TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR | SUNDAY 23 JANUARY 2022 | 16:30 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not to make excuses, but we did have a serious number of injuries for today:

Attack:
Son
Lucas (minor)

Midfield:
Skipp (minor)

Defence:
Romero
Reguilon (minor)
Emerson (minor)

Ndombele, Dele, and GLC also all not in the squad as they're being shipped out (Levy/ Paratici need to negotiate their sale, and get replacements).

Everton drew there, Burnley drew there, Brighton drew there, Leeds were only beaten with a last minute pen. We're not fucking Division 2 minnows. I can take not getting a result but we' ve barely given them a game yet again.
Yeah and they (the current European Champions) also have the 3rd most goals and the 2nd least conceded in the League and fucked Juventus there 4-0.

Decision had a massive part of the game and we've still the fucking same squad we had when Nuno stood with his arms folded.

Doesn't help that we've spent money on two absolute wrong-uns when we don't usually fucking spend money either. How many have £80m not even on the bus ffs?

We are all frustrated with that, It's fucking annoying not turning up at Stamford Bridge.

But let's not all over react. That's the first loss under Conte, our form is among the best in the league and 4th is still well in our hands. That's another fixture down that we always chalk up as a defeat, and the Goons have gained 1 point on us.

It's an important week in the transfer window, let's see if he's backed.

We got important players to come back in plus hopefully at least 3 additions.

So let's not all go off and commit Hari Kari just yet ay?
I've forgotten all about ending 4th at the end of the season.

I think our realistic achievement is Europa cup positions.

Plenty of blame to go around for this one.

The ref and VAR for not giving Kane’s goal, downright scandalous.

The players for basically putting in four gutless pathetic performances against Chelsea.

Antonio for talking us down after the first leg and bizarre selection and tactics today.
So, it’s the players fault for not trying but also contes fault because his players are so good and only his tactics lost the game?

Chelsea have better players; it’s obvious.

So, it’s the players fault for not trying but also contes fault because his players are so good and only his tactics lost the game?

Chelsea have better players; it’s obvious.
Right because that’s what I said...

You know it’s possible players can put in shite performances and the coach gets tactics wrong, right?

Everton drew there, Burnley drew there, Brighton drew there, Leeds were only beaten with a last minute pen. We're not fucking Division 2 minnows. I can take not getting a result but we' ve barely given them a game yet again.
Everton, Burnley Leeds and Brighton have one thing in common... They're not Spurs!

Tuchel won't even claim Kane's goal was a foul, merely claiming he "didn't see it".
Nah, you got off lucky.
Well at least he can't claim he didn't HEAR it... Not with those fucking ears!

Rumours exist because they do lol what a fucking argument 🤦‍♂️

There's rumours in the 'Sunday papers' that he will see out his contract, unless you're illiterate or incapable of reading there's 1000's of rumours in the papers mate, there's rumours of UFO's landing on the earth every week, it's pointless speculating on anything like this regardless.

And you're the one who implied you believe them by regurgitating that nonsense in the first place.p

What a pointless argument.
You're literally an idiot. You attacked me for saying there are rumours, saying I made it up. Then you find out they exist and now you state I obviously believe them because I regurgitated them - er no I did not I merely said they exist. My god you hole is getting bigger and bigger.

How old are you? Seriously get to bed and have your wee pre sleep wank over winks.

We were beaten by a team that was built with immoral monies. It happens and we don’t have an owner who is prepared to have 300m on the bench.. they are only where they are because of dirty money it’s a thing nowadays.

Chelsea are not a great football club they are a paid for institution.
There is no soul in that club . it is embarrassing how they bought trophies but was his to their own I guess.

Back
Top Bottom