CHELSEA VS TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR | SUNDAY 23 JANUARY 2022 | 16:30 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He isn't our worst signing by a long chalk and one thing you can rely on is that you will get at least a decent performance off him as you did today.
Would have been even better if Hog could have found him with that pass.
Never played a bad game in his entire time at Spurs.
I'm not usually one to pick out peoples posts for ridicule but can we confirm we're talking about the same player here?

Matt Doherty? The bloke we signed from Wolves?

I've seen some absolute bollocks on here before but this takes the biscuit.

Surely not, "Doherty" and "excellent" in the same sentence! Have you been watching the same games as me?

He's been consistently useless since his signing. Managed to control the ball with his knackers against Leicester to set up Bergwign and is declared "excellent". Have a look at TAA, James, Chilwell, Robertson, Walker, Cancelo, etc etc and then re calibrate your use of the word "excellent"

Again "what is Doherty for"?
I can't be arsed any more with this.
Doc is a very good RWB. He's not the best in the world but IMO he is the best currently at THFC.
He has been decent to good in every game he has played.
Some people, like yourself, get a buzz out of ridiculing our players.
So, crack on and enjoy.

Doc is a very good RWB. He's not the best in the world but IMO he is the best currently at THFC.
So, crack on and enjoy.
He's not mate. He's shit and not good enough for Tottenham

So, crack on and enjoy.
OK
No he isn't.
Not by a few light years.
No he isn't
No he hasn't
No I don't.
Thanks very much I will.

Some people!

So, crack on and enjoy.
Stick to word puzzles fella.

I'm not usually one to pick out peoples posts for ridicule but can we confirm we're talking about the same player here?

Matt Doherty? The bloke we signed from Wolves?

I've seen some absolute bollocks on here before but this takes the biscuit.
So, crack on and enjoy.

OK
No he isn't.
Not by a few light years.
No he isn't
No he hasn't
No I don't.
Thanks very much I will.

Some people!
So, crack on and enjoy.

He isn't our worst signing by a long chalk and one thing you can rely on is that you will get at least a decent performance off him as you did today.
Would have been even better if Hog could have found him with that pass.
Never played a bad game in his entire time at Spurs.
You’re mad mate

He’s fucking awful, are you Irish per chance?

Right, can we just stop playing Chelsea now please? Doesn’t seem to matter what their form is coming into matches against us, we seem to let them live rent free in our heads. It’s like the players don’t have an ounce of confidence that we will get anything from the game. It’s sickening that such a scummy club has a hoodoo over us but there it is. Move on, onwards and upwards.

Back
Top Bottom