CHELSEA VS TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR | SUNDAY 23 JANUARY 2022 | 16:30 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

After his decent half hour or so against Leicester, Doherty was back to his usual self, the worst player we’ve ever signed

Tanganga seems a good lad and is committed but just isn’t anywhere near good enough

Davies should be a third choice centre back for us, he isn’t a full back

Winks back to his usual self after a decent little run of form and new manager bounce, woeful player with no bollocks

Let’s not beat around the bush, Chelsea are light years better than us, Conte isn’t a miracle worker, we need signings desperately
Tanganga has been bad. Liability bad for a number of games

That's fantastic, I don't really give a shit though just teasing you because you come across as a bit of an angry young man...:thumbup:

Regardless of all this nonsense I think Conte is a smart man and it seems to me that it's the 2nd time he's weakened the team when he could have gone stronger or at least helped them better in the match. He's obviously not a shit coach, he's been around the block and clearly know what he's doing so I'm left scratching my head at setup today and the decision not to sub Tanganga off at HT...it only comes down to one conclusion for me.
Again it’s really boring

He’s only been here 5 mins

The referee doesn't allow Spurs to play or even score legit goals. Yet Chelski can get away with constant fouls and the commentators and studio cover it all up. Had the ref been neutral Tottenham would have grown in confidence and IMO won.

Don't let Woolwich supporting Sky (who also like Chelski) fool you into accepting this crooked ref and the corrupt Premier League.
But our passing was awful.

That's fantastic, I don't really give a shit though just teasing you because you come across as a bit of an angry young man...:thumbup:

Regardless of all this nonsense I think Conte is a smart man and it seems to me that it's the 2nd time he's weakened the team when he could have gone stronger or at least helped them better in the match. He's obviously not a shit coach, he's been around the block and clearly know what he's doing so I'm left scratching my head at setup today and the decision not to sub Tanganga off at HT...it only comes down to one conclusion for me.
What's your conclusion?

I think Conte is a smart man and it's the 2nd time he's weakened the team when he could have gone stronger.

I'm left scratching my head at setup today and the decision not to sub Tanganga off at HT...it only comes down to one conclusion for me.
94e.gif

What's your point?
Ok. Well … if this behaviour does occur and I’m never too sure this deception, of managers deliberately tossing games to make a point, then at very best I believe it’s a final gambit. A last petulant roll of the dice to force the issue

It’s not something you do simply weeks after you’re given the post

It’s a pretty crass move and I have to believe conte is more man than that.

Nothing needed to be changed at half time. It was comfortable and we had a goal ruled out. Tanganga off was all that was needed at the time
That first half was comfortable ? Far from it. And that called back goal was completely against the run of play. Conte is forcing his tactics that doesn’t currently suit the current spurs squad which is diabolical in the end. Far too negative in the end

I can't remember the exact details but I remember Redknapp pulling a similar stroke to bump Levy into buying Scotty Parker.

What. A. Load. Of. Bollocks.
He was excellent v Leicester and was one of our better players today.
A decent pass from Hog and he is free in the area to score.
Your head needs a severe wobble.
Surely not, "Doherty" and "excellent" in the same sentence! Have you been watching the same games as me?

He's been consistently useless since his signing. Managed to control the ball with his knackers against Leicester to set up Bergwign and is declared "excellent". Have a look at TAA, James, Chilwell, Robertson, Walker, Cancelo, etc etc and then re calibrate your use of the word "excellent"

Again "what is Doherty for"?

Back
Top Bottom