CHELSEA VS TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR | SUNDAY 23 JANUARY 2022 | 16:30 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

After his decent half hour or so against Leicester, Doherty was back to his usual self, the worst player we’ve ever signed
What. A. Load. Of. Bollocks.
He was excellent v Leicester and was one of our better players today.
A decent pass from Hog and he is free in the area to score.
Your head needs a severe wobble.

What. A. Load. Of. Bollocks.
He was excellent v Leicester and was one of our better players today.
A decent pass from Hog and he is free in the area to spoon it towards the corner flag.
Your head needs a severe wobble.
Fixed .

He may not be quite the absolute worst signing, £ for £, but he is an incredibly limited footballer in technical terms. You just can't rely on him to do anything well.

Fixed .

He may not be quite the absolute worst signing, £ for £, but he is an incredibly limited footballer in technical terms. You just can't rely on him to do anything well.
He isn't our worst signing by a long chalk and one thing you can rely on is that you will get at least a decent performance off him as you did today.
Would have been even better if Hog could have found him with that pass.
Never played a bad game in his entire time at Spurs.

After his decent half hour or so against Leicester, Doherty was back to his usual self, the worst player we’ve ever signed

Tanganga seems a good lad and is committed but just isn’t anywhere near good enough

Davies should be a third choice centre back for us, he isn’t a full back

Winks back to his usual self after a decent little run of form and new manager bounce, woeful player with no bollocks

Let’s not beat around the bush, Chelsea are light years better than us, Conte isn’t a miracle worker, we need signings desperately
I wish I could both agree and disagree, Tanganga is the best defender in London, hands down. He's just been smoking too much of the ganja of recent, he'll be back to city esq performance levels soon enough.........

Last edited:

Not even Stretch Armstrong could have got to that.

Kids: Stretch was a rubber toy you could pull out of shape. The minutes of fun we had.

I guess you had to be there.

414Bvdq-5LL._AC_.jpg

Not sure what game you watched? We had our 2nd lowest XG today. Kepa hardly had to make a save.
I agree yeah, im not saying it was great at all, we hardly turn up at the bridge, no matter what performance we seem to put in, we do tend to let the occasion get the better of us there. What i meant was, we had a few attacks and we kept them out as beat we could in the first half. But they were simply too good for us in the end… and that annoys me haha

:contehandshead:

The referee doesn't allow Spurs to play or even score legit goals. Yet Chelski can get away with constant fouls and the commentators and studio cover it all up. Had the ref been neutral Tottenham would have grown in confidence and IMO won.

Don't let Woolwich supporting Sky (who also like Chelski) fool you into accepting this crooked ref and the corrupt Premier League.

To be shown on Sky Sports. Our boggy team even before Chavs got money, we never seem to turn up for them, they haven’t been great in the league so let’s show the sprit we showed tonight and fingers crossed get a win, even a draw would be a great result.

COYS
Why do people keep spelling bogey as boggy ?

Or is this a new term I’ve missed

Again trite

Did the username explanation years ago

That's fantastic, I don't really give a shit though just teasing you because you come across as a bit of an angry young man...:thumbup:

Regardless of all this nonsense I think Conte is a smart man and it seems to me that it's the 2nd time he's weakened the team when he could have gone stronger or at least helped them better in the match. He's obviously not a shit coach, he's been around the block and clearly know what he's doing so I'm left scratching my head at setup today and the decision not to sub Tanganga off at HT...it only comes down to one conclusion for me.

Back
Top Bottom