January 2022 - Transfer Window

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Paratici seems like he doesn’t know anyone outside of Italy. From Levy’s perspective, his human shield is working perfectly
Levy can't be let off the hook. The game is up. We all know his pathetic smoke and mirror tricks and how he wants to stay on the gravy train by spending like a pub team.

He's a fucking leach.

What makes you so confident we're signing who he wants to bring in?
People massively overrate managers input on transfers in the modern era.

Conte has told Levy and Paratici the weaknesses of the squad and the profile of players who can help. That’s basically it.

I’m sure he’s in communication and offering his thoughts on players he’s familiar with, but this is not his show.

Just been chatting with my boss as my annual review is due.
He said make sure I put down as many of the things I've achieved in the last year, pretty much anything I've done will do as long as there's a lot there.
He's a Liverpool fan.

I said "I wonder what Paratici will put down as his achievements since he started?"

Like Tanganga? We are trying to ease our suffering, not extend it
Tanganga never had the attributes to play RB/RWB...or start in another position for the team, for that matter.

But it's not cause Tanganga's flopped that another kid from the academy would.

Anyway, point is, I'd rather play a kid who's gonna show real hunger than a Doherty or Royal, who are both lazy and shit

Levy and Para are desperately trying to scrape now. They know the fans are about to turn against them big time. They want to land anything to justify their jobs. In my eyes they both need to apologise to the nearest tree for wasting decent oxygen. Clubs fucked in a big way because it won't get any better in the summer. Levy will just be playing his little games then.
Club died years ago mate

The PL should put a stop to this kinda shit.

Buy a player or don’t. Loan a player or don’t.
I'm a big, big, big fan of loan to buy, but you're right when "obligation to buy" becomes written into the contract at some point you've got to throw your hands up and wonder what the fucking point of all this is, if not brinksmanship to drive the hardest deal possible and "win" the negotiations.

I haven't mentioned this to anyone, but I've started calling this situation the "Emiliano Sala clause".

Back
Top Bottom