Tottenham Hotspur vs Brighton and Hove Albion | FA Cup 4th Round | Saturday 5 Feb | 8pm KO | FFS Boris Extend HS2 to Brighton TFC has transport issues

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Clearly got a bit lucky with the crowd there as had a few older ST holders around us who were up for a laugh and knew a few songs they kept trying to start.

An old “woop woop Lloris” chant reminded me of this place from way back when.

249 or 248 every time for me now. Although is it shelf side or park lane in 249?? I feel like it’s a grey area??? What do I sing??

Just left Stratford, so should be home in time to do wordle and catch up on the Masked Singer before I go to sleep.
The game? I thought Kane was our MOTM, and if he continues to perform like that, he'll be back in my good books. ;)
With regards to the two new boys, can't believe they're getting negative criticism already, after all their appearance was no more than a cameo. Think (hope) that once they adapt to the pace of the EPL, they'll be fine.
As for Bentancur, he's a bit of a hottie!
Marylin Monroe Love GIF
Cameo? Good starting word for Worlde.

Anyway... Enjoyable match. Positive signs from the new guys, Kulu should have had two assists. Not bad from both considering they've both been in the country a matter of days with hardly any training sessions. Romero's return is really like a new signing. Usually I'm quite hard on Royal but he did well enough.

My only gripe is the three Brighton fans in the Paxton upper smoking weed and drinking beer. No stewards around so I just let it go. I mean if you're gonna sit in the wrong end don't try and bring attention to yourself by celebrating goals and doing drugs eh? You'd think they'd want to be inconspicuous. Bah.

Was there a strong smell.

Anyway... Enjoyable match. Positive signs from the new guys, Kulu should have had two assists. Not bad from both considering they've both been in the country a matter of days with hardly any training sessions. Romero's return is really like a new signing. Usually I'm quite hard on Royal but he did well enough.

My only gripe is the three Brighton fans in the Paxton upper smoking weed and drinking beer. No stewards around so I just let it go. I mean if you're gonna sit in the wrong end don't try and bring attention to yourself by celebrating goals and doing drugs eh? You'd think they'd want to be inconspicuous. Bah.
No way would I have let that go!!!

Not just today but the same few people who do nothing but whine in every thread. Usually the same complaint over and over. It's starting to really grate.
I mean I moan sometimes, but Jesus...
There are several 'trolls' who've been on the site for ages. 99/9% certain they are not Spurs fans just opposition fans on the wind-up, it's fun to call them out occasionally but when their constant whining gets annoying just put them on ignore.

Reckon most of the site have the same 5/6 people on ignore, it's not hard to pick them out.

Clearly got a bit lucky with the crowd there as had a few older ST holders around us who were up for a laugh and knew a few songs they kept trying to start.

An old “woop woop Lloris” chant reminded me of this place from way back when.

249 or 248 every time for me now. Although is it shelf side or park lane in 249?? I feel like it’s a grey area??? What do I sing??
Shelf side please, we need the numbers - sometimes I feel I'm singing on my own:(

Really good win. Loved Romero's performance especially. And Kane did what all great strikers do, he was quiet and was still in the goals. Let's give it a good go at actually winning this competition.

I don’t know if this a factor, but Emerson was crossing and the ball was deflected in but Bissouma was shooting at goal and it was deflected in.

Seems different to me?
The original strike has to be considered on target …. Even if it’s the opposite side to where it goes in

It didn’t look like Emerson’s strike was heading goal bound without the deflection

Last edited:
I don't think I've ever seen anyone enjoy a comfortable victory as little as this. Not one positive thing to say. Not one. Just endless complaints.

I swear some people on TFC just don't want to be happy.
If you look most of those comments are purely observations based on the state of play at the time. A bit like if your at the match doing a real time commentary or having a whinge when someone messes up and you say to yourself “ ffs what’s he do that for?”.
Of course we played well and it was good to get the win. However we do need to point out any bad bits or things we could improve during the game. Example first 15 mins of 2nd half everyone would agree we needed to step up as they had come out with a bit more vigour. Which I stayed as well.

Why? Is Conte reading this thread during the match?

Let’s get this straight. Levy has paid people to be on this site at all time. I think that’s pretty much knows as Bible now. The Levy Bots.

Half time 5 mins is given over to a presentation that they put together. Without fail.

I know a guy who used to do similar for Derby. But he watched the match and was looking at shape of the game. He has since become an assistant manager at a championship side.

Levy has gone next level.

He knows he has to to employ the guys watching the guys watching the match.

Would also explain our recruitment process actually.

Back
Top Bottom