Tottenham Hotspur vs Southampton | Wednesday 9 Feb | 19:45 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

-----------------------Lloris----------------------
-----Sanchez--------Dier--------Davies-----
--Doherty--Bentancur--Hojberg--Reggy--
------Bergwijn------Kane-------Lucas--------

I expect something like this.

The backline definitely makes sense considering that Romero went off with what looked like a knock on Saturday. Best not to risk it when we just got him back.

No Son, no Romero, no Royal
James Franco Reaction GIF

Similar age here (40), and my child is 3.5 yrs - Son is her favourite player 👍🏻

I've tried long and hard to brainwash my niece into Yid-dom, but she's barely interested..... C'est la vie; but I just found out she's mistakenly been telling everyone at her school that I'm actually a West Ham fan.

:mourcheeks:

.......I'm now tortured by this thought and am having to exert extreme self control not to visit her school and tell all the kids at the gate, one by one, that I'm in fact Spurs.

:contehandshead:

Knock or cramp, either makes sense and it is probably smart to play it a bit safe. We are entering a hectic period after all.

It was just cramp..... One of the other lads was doing the 'stretch leg and turn ankle' thing to him.

Back
Top Bottom