Tottenham Hotspur vs Southampton | Wednesday 9 Feb | 19:45 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Was at the game, haven't been for a while, I've been able to assess us in more detail and I can absolutely say royal is fucking diabolical....not that is a surprise to anyone, next on the list are winks, Sanchez and hojbjerg, all fucking usless, winks probably the best of that pile of shit but still woefall. And then Davies, Reg....meh. The rest can stay, Moura was crap as well tbh but still contributed. Romero had a bad game but was by far our best defender.....but I repeat again, no fucking player in the prem is as bad as Royal
I'm glad you have been to the stadium to draw this conclusion. I've not been for a month due to work. It's the exact same one I drew. Some of tge players you name actually look better on TV. Live you can see the totality of their utter crapness. You have 100% nailed the problems but what post window to do. Id play youth team players over Royal, White over Hoijberge. Its so depressing because fourth was on.

Tonight was a reality check but we ain't out of anything.

A draw would have probably been fair but their firsr half was fantastic.

We have some players who are just not just not up.to it..

Phase 2 is needed in the summer.
We are very poor apart from 4-5 players.
Kane and Son carry the team without them 2 we are a bottom half team

Conte "we made many many many mistakes in the first half"

cool so why no subs?

Lack of quality on the bench.

Zero quality options at RWB to replace Emerson, Zero quality CB's to replace Sanchez or Davies.

In MF I would have looked to get Bentancur coming on earlier but with him just joining it is understandable why he didn't rush him in.

Poch signed the 3 midfield players for around £120 million that Conte has just fucked off for being shit.
As I have said before Poch in the transfer market was shit.
Poch will not be coming back Conte is twice the manager Poch will ever be
But conte will never be half the Spurs manager that poch was.

I miss daddy.

Davies made a mistake but I don't think it affected his performance that much he also did some good work definitely couple of blocks that were going in. Winks had a bad day as did PEH

Sanchez was looking desperate alot of the time but don't think he was helped by Romero.

Also I have to say we don't look as organised without Dier. 5 conceded in last 2 without him

I can't see how Dier being out there changes much in those goals conceded.

Maybe you could claim he replaces Sanchez so Sanchez isn't there but Dier loves watching the ball and losing men himself. Maybe having Romero on the right could have improved that specific play.

Also doesn't change how weak the midfield would be which was a major issue.

Reggie fucked up a one on one. Kane missed a wide open header. Sonny mishandled a ball in the box that would have been a sitter. I think that we will start getting stronger with Benta in the midfield. Get Dier back. Skippy too. Push on. Lot of season left.

Clear as can be.

No room to complain or feel annoyed.
Says you...
steven-toast.gif

Back
Top Bottom