Fabio Paratici

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yes, if we get rid of Aurier to bring Royal it is a concern.
Aurier was a superior attacking player although capable of far more brain-farts defending. Given the situation with his brother, I thought he did well to continually turn out for us. I was disappointed that he chose to deny us a transfer fee.
Of course, I’m not in the dressing room where he may or may not have been a cancer. If we paid him off, I suspect that might have been the case.

Aurier was a superior attacking player although capable of far more brain-farts defending. Given the situation with his brother, I thought he did well to continually turn out for us. I was disappointed that he chose to deny us a transfer fee.
Of course, I’m not in the dressing room where he may or may not have been a cancer. If we paid him off, I suspect that might have been the case.
That's just common sense. Someone already posted it that Aurier costed less goals for us that most of our defenders and also in a 3-4-3 or 3-5-2 he will have less defensive duties. But Emerson costed uns like 3 goals in just one fucking game, how is that be superior to Aurier? He absolutely stinks in the attack and in defense.

Did well at Juve? Doing what?

Buying 20+ players per season, keeping the good signings renting the rest out? How many games had Romero for Juve? None as he was a pig in a poke signing.

It's not hard doing that. What's hard is having a 80%+ success rate. Knda what Levy is looking for.
With Paratici Juventus made good shots: - Federico Chiesa for 50 million euros. Andrea Barzagli for only 300,000 euros. Matthijs De Ligt, the Dutch wall. An unknown Arturo Vidal for 12.5 million euros in 2011. Paulo Dybala in 2015 for 40 million euros. Carlos Tévez

In the summer of 2013, Juventus bought Carlos Tévez from Manchester City for € 9 million. Andrea Pirlo
arrived on a free transfer from Milan to Juventus in 2011. Paul Pogba
on a free transfer basis and sold for a weight of gold. Finally a bloodbath (economically speaking): Cristiano Ronaldo. He knew how to buy

With Paratici Juventus made good shots: - Federico Chiesa for 50 million euros. Andrea Barzagli for only 300,000 euros. Matthijs De Ligt, the Dutch wall. An unknown Arturo Vidal for 12.5 million euros in 2011. Paulo Dybala in 2015 for 40 million euros. Carlos Tévez

In the summer of 2013, Juventus bought Carlos Tévez from Manchester City for € 9 million. Andrea Pirlo
on a free transfer basis and sold for a weight of gold. Finally a bloodbath (economically speaking): Cristiano Ronaldo. He knew how to buy
If you're at big team it's not hard to pick up good players, or good players on free transfers on huge wages.

Now he has to buy not only smart, but frugal. Lets see how that goes. Also, Juvefan seems to paint a different picture. Not saying he or she is more right or wrong than you, but you need to remember something. Paratici has never been out of Italy before and he needs to realise following the same routine won't work in the EPL. Every time I hear about us being linked to a serie A player rather than an Ajax player, I get ready to rip this prick's eyes out.

Especially when we had a cheaper deal lined up for a better player in Tomiyasu. How did we end up spending £10m more on someone shite?
Our crisis right now pivots hugely around the Emerson royal cockup. Rather than an upgrade on Aurier who could cover for the other losers in the team, he actually made things so much worse it's thrown the whole team off balance.

The fact that he seemingly didn't try to rectify that in the Jan window is also concering. Honestly seems like his first choice was Tomiyasu, but when he went to Barca for Ilaix Moriba, he spotted a "deal" and went for it.

I hated Aurier but don’t think for one sec he was trouble in the dressing room. Imagine it was the opposite

Our crisis right now pivots hugely around the Emerson royal cockup. Rather than an upgrade on Aurier who could cover for the other losers in the team, he actually made things so much worse it's thrown the whole team off balance.

The fact that he seemingly didn't try to rectify that in the Jan window is also concering. Honestly seems like his first choice was Tomiyasu, but when he went to Barca for Ilaix Moriba, he spotted a "deal" and went for it.
Tomiyasu is as ill suited to a wing back role as Royal.

Tomiyasu is as ill suited to a wing back role as Royal.
Of course, but at least he seemed to be a specific scouted target. Emerson seems like a "pick up a right back while you're there" kind of signing.

Also, as far as I can tell he's basically Emerson with a good first touch and can win aerial duels.. for about 10m less.

Of course, but at least he seemed to be a specific scouted target. Emerson seems like a "pick up a right back while you're there" kind of signing.

Also, as far as I can tell he's basically Emerson with a good first touch and can win aerial duels.. for about 10m less.
And to be fair, tomaysu is probably a much better right sided cb (back 3) than Sanchez. What a shocker royal was, one of our worst ever signings

Their signings have been decent recently…. The keeper, him, White, Gabriel and others. All improved their starting 11, been six years since we last said that

And to be fair, tomaysu is probably a much better right sided cb (back 3) than Sanchez. What a shocker royal was, one of our worst ever signings
Yeah, he seems bang average, but at least doesn't randomly start break dancing on the pitch when under pressure.

The entire right side of Emerson/Doherty/Sanchez/Tanganga/Moura is just so so bad.

How is this criminal fraud still under the employ of THFC?

We are weaker after 2 transfer windows and worse off for depth which is completely astonishing considering how shit we were at the end of last season.

Winks our stating CM
Brazilian van driver conman at RB
Zero depth in midfield
Zero back up for Kane
Zero vision

All his did in Jan is cut a dodgy deal with his old club to sign 2 rejects and help them finance Vlahovic at our expense while the 2 top targets - Diaz and Traore took the piss at us

OUT NOW CRIMINAL CUNT!!!

What do you make of the Juve forums where his signings and work in the last few years at Juve are absolutely trashed?

They don't have much good to say about him.

Back
Top Bottom