Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

There defence will need a total rebuild which won't be cheap.

Knowing their luck they’ll pull a couple of kids out of their academy who will be first team ready straight away.

I think we can all say that Abramovich going is a good thing in general terms. Unfortunately he just shows how long these fuckers hang around. The owners of Man City and newcastle will be plaguing English and European football for decades unless authorit properly clamp down on them and get them out of the game. They ain’t leaving of their own accord.

Don't fall for it. I think that Roman specifically said "victims of the war in Ukraine" and that money isn't actually going to Ukraine or Ukrainians. It's going to end up going to Russian soldiers families or things like that. Roman knows where his bread is buttered, and he's doing this to avoid sanctioning, but he knows full well that if he doesn't handle that properly he could face other problems from Putin that are far more threatening than sanctions.

Maybe I'm just too cynical, but that's my thought.
Thought the same. Hope karma gets this smirking, Chelsea cunt

The Turkish geezer if true sounds like he will spunk money on them . keep them at the top table . Putin to Erdogan a masterstroke for the chavs as they don't care where the Dosh comes from.

I fucking hope this bunch of nazi's get bought by an investment company basically like United (or us) and run into the ground for profit. Couldn't happen to a nicer club.

Edit...

Also this thread has a VERY tenuous link to the Spurs section.
Not really, my intention in starting it was to view it as an opportunity to strengthen our team with the best of the league of loaners that Abramowitz was prepared to fund.
It's been hijacked into another opportunity to pour scorn on the chavs

Not really, my intention in starting it was to view it as an opportunity to strengthen our team with the best of the league of loaners that Abramowitz was prepared to fund.
It's been hijacked into another opportunity to pour scorn on the chavs

To move it back on track...they also have a couple of players out of contract in the summer. I doubt we could get Rudiger, but he'd be a perfect player on the left of the back 3 obviously. Azpilicueta is another one who is out of contract, can play on the left or right side of the 3 or even at wing-back. Both would walk into our side. Maybe we'd have an outside chance at getting Azpilicueta if Chelsea can't offer a new deal in the current circumstances?

Might also increase our chances at buying Livramento from Southampton, as maybe Chelsea would be less likely to exercise their buy-back clause now.

These cunts have won in 20 years of Abramovich almost as many trophies as we’ve won in our whole history. If there’s a God, it’s time we get some justice and whoever buy them will run them into the ground.

Ok, apart from saving them from administration, spending millions on players, won every cup available, paid of their debts and made them world champions, what has Roman ever done for them ?

Romanes eunt domus !!!!

I believe whoever buys it needs to consider they, and their other investments could be impacted by essentially profiting from war – it's a PR nightmare. For an investment company it's quite a different prospect, and they are impacted far less by the negative press. For these reasons I believe it will be a group purchase, and one that looks to profit from it, without having to financially support it.

Seems even in recent years Abramovich has been pumping vast fortunes into Chelsea.

Swiss Ramble is a very good financial analyst.

However he may have misled himself.

The £1.5 bn loan and money flow is in the name of an offshore company, so its unclear whose money is actually being ploughed into Fordstam Ltd (Chelsea's disclosed ultimate holding company) - it could be Abramovich or the Russian State or ......?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom