The Sack Race

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sean Dyche had them punching well above their weight for years with minimal investment. Barely a village side when it comes to support. Some crooked buggers have taken significant money out of the club.

Surprised at this one

Where’s BFS?

No more Dyche! 😮

Premier League Celebration GIF by MolaTV

They'll rue the day they turned their back on The Ginger Prince Of Kick & Pie.

The up side I guess is that Dyche is too good a manager to be without work for long. He'll manage a team in the prem next season.

Hopefully the universal karma rights itself and he somehow gets the United job.

Dyche will be the next Everton manager. I'm certain of it. Moshiri has to be seriously hit in the head not to appoint him.

Dyche will be the next Everton manager. I'm certain of it. Moshiri has to be seriously hit in the head not to appoint him.
Depends on if they can get rid of Frank. But he'd be a real good fit at Everton.

If backed there he could probably be their new Moyes and stay there long term.

Depends on if they can get rid of Frank. But he'd be a real good fit at Everton.

If backed there he could probably be their new Moyes and stay there long term.
Weak disorganised and half-hearted defending is Everton's worst trait, and getting dyche to fix that wouldn't be the worst thing in the world.

If they can put aside their ego.

I think that even Marco isn't stupid enough to jump from promotion battling Fulham to Relegation battling Burnley in April. But you never know.

He is at Fulham????

I could sworn it was someone else!?!?!?

I feel like I've just slipped into the twighlight zone.

Burnley’s owners are very much of the Glazers’ ilk. They’ve bought the club through a highly leveraged deal, plonking the debt on the club whilst taking out as much as possible for themselves. More examples of why the FA is in no way fit for purpose.

Back
Top Bottom