Oliver Skipp

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What injury has he got?
It must be incredibly bad or he has had infections in a wound/operation or something
Rumours were about an infection in the groin region after surgery/treatment.

No one outside the club really knows. Spurs doctors get taken the piss out of, but it's not easy to diagnose and treat sports injuries, people don't respond in consistent/predictable ways to treatment.

Thoroughly deserved and pleased for the lad who has worked hard
At one point this boy was the only exciting thing about this club. Hopefully he can hit the ground running for what's left of the season.

At one point this boy was the only exciting thing about this club. Hopefully he can hit the ground running for what's left of the season.
I just hope that we don’t rush him back too soon but yes I agree he is one of few bright prospects at our club

Some on here still thinks Winks is!!

Seems to be a live Q&A with Skipp on Twitch at the moment.
Chat looks a bit tame so guess the word hasn't got around TFC yet.

Normally I'd be fine with him sitting the season out but if PEH or Benta get a slight knock (with our physio's that could be a death sentence) then we can kiss goodbye to top 4.
I agree we're proper fucked if PEH or Bentancur are out for a sustained period of time but I think we have to do what's best for the player regardless of what the consequences are in relation to Top 4.

If he's fit and available, that's fantastic. If the docs decide that he needs to miss the rest of the year in order to make sure he fully recovers, then so be it.

If he's fit and available, that's fantastic. If the docs decide that he needs to miss the rest of the year in order to make sure he fully recovers, then so be it.

Going by what they portrayed in the amazon doc the medial team would be perfectly fine with Skipp being unavailable for this or however many seasons they like. Regardless of what the manager thinks.

Interesting that it is our young players like Skipp and Sess who are long term injured and not the older players.

Back
Top Bottom